LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Went and picked up our "Eccles Majestic" this morning...

Only about a 25 mile drive home, but quite impressed..... Nice driving position, fairly high up.. (Not as high as an "A" class) but nice all the same..

Every thing to hand Nob wise.. :giggler:

Lot`s of buttons on the steering wheel.. and gear lever right by the steering wheel...

Reasonable gearing, good bit of grunt low down and high up.. nice gearbox... and only 2 years or 20K miles servicing ...

Free tracker for 3 months then pay.. :Eeek: Thatcham Cat 1 and immobiliser..

And a few goody`s thrown in.. And a "Majestic logo umbrella as well.. :cooler::rofl:

Only gripes are.............. Only one TV swing out arm and that is in the bedroom... and would not swing out enough to turn so you can see it from the lounge.. to take our 48inch TV...:RollEyes:

And after my bootiful Rapido... Judy is fast running out of storage space on the kitchen side of things.... :blush:

I have plenty of room for my gear in the under seat storage and out side lockers...

And I think "Tesco`s Home delivery Van`s) have morre kerb appeal than the back of this thing.... but should make for easy washing, I suppose ...

So next Thursday after dropping Daisy off at the kennels..... orf up to North Yorkshire for a few days to see if we can find another home with a view....

But not up the side of a bleedin mountain this time... :doh:

Judy said I could easily drive this one.... :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Congratulations and enjoy your trip up north! Good luck with house hunting.

Apr 12, 2010
Bury St Edmunds, West Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Weinsberg Cara
Exp
since 2007
Hi from Phil.
Just remember one thing. The more space you have, the more you will fill it up with "stuff"
Smaller can be good. Enjoy your travels again.
Phil

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Good to hear that you are back on the road, enjoy Madge and hope you find exactly what you are looking for

John n Kath xxx

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Mo, Glad to hear that you are happy with your new van.
Wishing you both many enjoyable and safe travels.
Brisey & Pamelaaar.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Congrats on the new van look forward to seeing it and hopefully Judy can tell me all about how she felt when she drives it ;)
Xxx

Mar 16, 2010
Carmarthenshire
Funster No
MH
In between
Exp
Since 1988
Congratulations Mo and Judy ...happy travels to you both

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
download (2).jpg

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Congrats to you both Mo.Enjoy being on the road again:).chat soon.
Brian and Jo

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Really pleased for you both Mo & Judy

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
Sounds good. If it's new I would certainly get an interim oil change after a year, I worked out my new MH chassis between waiting for the conversion, conversion and being on the forecourt was already a year old presumably with the same oil in it. Making the oil being 3 years old by the time the official service date came up !!!!!

Paul and Kate

LIFE MEMBER
May 1, 2016
Stoke on trent
Funster No
MH
Auto sleeper Warwick
Exp
Since 2015

Only about a 25 mile drive home, but quite impressed..... Nice driving position, fairly high up.. (Not as high as an "A" class) but nice all the same..

Lot`s of buttons on the steering wheel.. and gear lever right by the steering wheel...

Reasonable gearing, good bit of grunt low down and high up.. nice gearbox... and only 2 years or 20K miles servicing ...

Free tracker for 3 months then pay.. :Eeek: Thatcham Cat 1 and immobiliser..

And a few goody`s thrown in.. And a "Majestic logo umbrella as well.. :cooler::rofl:

Only gripes are.............. Only one TV swing out arm and that is in the bedroom... and would not swing out enough to turn so you can see it from the lounge.. to take our 48inch TV...:RollEyes:

And after my bootiful Rapido... Judy is fast running out of storage space on the kitchen side of things.... :blush:

I have plenty of room for my gear in the under seat storage and out side lockers...

And I think "Tesco`s Home delivery Van`s) have morre kerb appeal than the back of this thing.... but should make for easy washing, I suppose ...

So next Thursday after dropping Daisy off at the kennels..... orf up to North Yorkshire for a few days to see if we can find another home with a view....

But not up the side of a bleedin mountain this time... :doh:

Judy said I could easily drive this one.... :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :shake: :crying: :crying: :crying:

Hi @old-mo just a few things pal
We were told tracker was 3 months turned out its 12 months
Just speak to tracker
An easy way to gain about 80kgs in Payload we removed the pull out rear passenger seats I'd guess nearly 40kgs each
Two person job about 30 mins
One inside of the mh one person underneath

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
:clap2::cheers::welc:;) :giggler:

Yep, looking forward to hearing of Judys drive too - you know it makes sense::bigsmile:

Best of luck with the house hunting x

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Madge, I like that, I wonder what adventures she will take you on, enjoy.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007

>> Madge has landed......

What a coincidence. I had an Auntie Madge who lived in Eccles.

Good hunting. If you get stuck and need translators I'm sure we have contacts in the area.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Wishing you luck in finding the perfect place.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Brilliant news Mo, I trust you won't forget to call in on yer old mates in yer travels Mo, comfort stop or even overnight in the forest, I charge about as much as you used too.

As for camping you can have that for Nowt.

There's no easy way of saying this Mo and Jude but I'm glad to be in touch with you two on a more happy theme and I know everyone else feels the same, I pray that you have a ball without worries or troubles of any sort for the rest of your days.

Griff 'n' Jax

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back