Happy New Year from Winterwonderland (1 Viewer)

Jan & Simonne

Free Member
Oct 4, 2009
the Netherlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 514SL
From Oberstdorf, in the south of Germany, we wish you all a Very Happy New Year!:Smile:
We have loads of snow to ski, snowboard or whatever we want!

Link Removed

Link Removed

Love to you all!
Jan and Simonne

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi Jan & Simonne, glad you are enjoying yourselves there, we love Germany but not in winter, we came there in September and October, and visited the Baltic and Harz mountains very nice and had a great time, but it was cold enough for us then.:winky: We have been to the Black Forest and Mosel a couple of times and love it. ::bigsmile: We have Snow here at the moment and have had to keep our driveway clear for the last two weeks or so and its still Snowing.:Smile: Our daughter thinks is so she can get her car in and out, because it is very steep and you have a job walking and not a chance driving up it. :Doh::roflmto:

But the main reason we keep clearing it, is because we head south on friday,:Smile: and need to get the motorhome and trailer out...........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: And get some :sin::sin::sin::sin: Enjoy your ski / snow boarding.:Smile: But not for us I'm afraid.:roflmto: Bob and Jane. :thumb:

May 22, 2008
Funster No
Thanks but no thanks I hate snow, give me the Sun any time.:Blush::Blush::Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
J

Jan & Simonne

Free Member
Oct 4, 2009
the Netherlands
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 514SL
Well, actually...:Blush:
We are heading south in the beginning of february.
We want to go to Portugal for 5 or 6 weeks, so... we have the best of both worlds :Smile:.

May 22, 2008
Funster No
Well, actually...:Blush:
We are heading south in the beginning of february.
We want to go to Portugal for 5 or 6 weeks, so... we have the best of both worlds :Smile:.
May see you there then,I will look for a couple with blue noses Ha.Ha.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wolfman

Free Member
Aug 9, 2008
Funster No
Looks lovely ! We are thinking of going ourselves, Where is the campsite & how do you get to the slopes, do you need winter tyres/snow chains?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back