Bessacarr E445 charging problem (1 Viewer)

KeithTBRS

Free Member
Jan 2, 2014
Lymington
Funster No
MH
Bessacar e445
Exp
Hi all

Wonder if anybody can help.

I have an e445, the house battery charges fine from the mains supply, but will no longer charge from the engine. I am sure this a simple popped fuse, but I cannot find which fuse, does anybody know the location.

Pretty sure this stopped working when the engine was started with mains lead still plugged in.

Many thanks

Keith

OP
OP
K

KeithTBRS

Free Member
Jan 2, 2014
Lymington
Funster No
MH
Bessacar e445
Exp
Did anyone one have any thoughts on this???

Hi all

Wonder if anybody can help.

I have an e445, the house battery charges fine from the mains supply, but will no longer charge from the engine. I am sure this a simple popped fuse, but I cannot find which fuse, does anybody know the location.

Pretty sure this stopped working when the engine was started with mains lead still plugged in.

Many thanks

Keith

meanders

Funster - Life Member
LIFE MEMBER
Jun 28, 2008
Ipswich, Suffolk
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2004
Hi.

I suggest you start with Googling the swift site for the manual with circuit diagrams. On our 435 the 12 v fuse board is behind the drivers seat. Your's is likely to be in the same place. It's relatively easy to trace through.

Also, check your main control panel that you haven't inadvertently selected to use the vehicle battery instead of the on board. If you do, the engine will never charge the leisure battery.

Best wishes .... Robin

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Debslo

Free Member
Mar 18, 2017
Devon
Funster No
MH
fiat ducato
Exp
Hi I see you have a Bessacarr E445 . we've just purchased one... Any idea on tyre pressures . Ive hunted everywhere. Dealer says about 60 pSi . Seemed a bit vague . We are not heavy laden. Apologies I can't help you .

CWH

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 29, 2014
UK
Funster No
MH
WildAx PVC
Exp
From November 2013
Hello @Debslo and welcome to the Fun
upload_2017-3-18_19-58-8.png

Hi I see you have a Bessacarr E445 . we've just purchased one... Any idea on tyre pressures . Ive hunted everywhere. Dealer says about 60 pSi . Seemed a bit vague . We are not heavy laden. Apologies I can't help you .
KeithTBRS hasn't looked in on Fun since Feb 2014.
Tire pressures are a regular topic on here - I'd suggest you run a search, and/or start a new thread with a specific title for your question.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back