Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Anyone know of a MH dealer in the Catalonia area of Spain.

We are on a site North of Barcelona & one of our fellow MHomers has a problem with his water heater, got frozen up coming through France.

Any help will appreciated.

I wish all a very Merry Christmas

Last edited:

RoadstarLost

Free Member
Dec 25, 2009
Funster No
Fanks

Muchisimas Gracias and big fanks for helping with this problem, especially to Kieth.

As the old fool with the damaged water heater (thanks to Jack Frost for that in France last week), I also have a nice slightly used toilet cassette which also fell to bits with the cold and now sounds like a bag of spanners when you rattle it. The temperature control knob on the Trumaheater also fell apart. All of this in the first few days of a month trip through Spain and Portugal. Is it me? or have the stars realigned for another disasterous year to come. Think I will go back to bed until about May.
Merry Christmas and Bah Humbug? On Boxing Day I will set off to search for a dealer and keep quoting to myself.... Yonder breaks a new and glorious morn...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
keith

keith

Free Member
Aug 25, 2007
Ecclefechan
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starseeker
Exp
Caravaning since 1974 - Motorhoming since 2003
Muchisimas Gracias and big fanks for helping with this problem, especially to Kieth.

As the old fool with the damaged water heater (thanks to Jack Frost for that in France last week), I also have a nice slightly used toilet cassette which also fell to bits with the cold and now sounds like a bag of spanners when you rattle it. The temperature control knob on the Trumaheater also fell apart. All of this in the first few days of a month trip through Spain and Portugal. Is it me? or have the stars realigned for another disasterous year to come. Think I will go back to bed until about May.
Merry Christmas and Bah Humbug? On Boxing Day I will set off to search for a dealer and keep quoting to myself.... Yonder breaks a new and glorious morn...

WELCOME TO THE FUN Tony. I can see you will fit in well with your 'fanks', & I hope it will be "new and glorious morn" for you.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back