Free Member
Nov 29, 2009
winchester
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
before they were invented
this is a big thank you to everybody on this site, i have never had so much fun, friendship and good advice/ help and tips before, so to all out there, to jim and his gallant helpers, may i say thanks, and wish you all a very happy time, best wishes for the new year, and may you all travel well. very best regards, froghopper:thumb:::bigsmile::Smile::Cool::thumb:

john-A

Free Member
Dec 6, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika
Exp
n/a
this is a big thank you to everybody on this site, i have never had so much fun, friendship and good advice/ help and tips before, so to all out there, to jim and his gallant helpers, may i say thanks, and wish you all a very happy time, best wishes for the new year, and may you all travel well. very best regards, froghopper:thumb:::bigsmile::Smile::Cool::thumb:

Hi froghopper
Nice of you to say, I am new too to this great site there are lots of great people but I see when you say "never had so much fun, friendship and good advice/ help and tips before" that you have only posted one thank you I know that if someone taked the time and trouble to offer "good advice/ help and tips " they would appreciate you clicking on the thanks button at the bottom.
Anyway
Best wishes for the New Year, and may best regards john-A

Last edited:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
Hi froghopper
Nice of you to say, I am new too to this great site there are lots of great people but I see when you say "never had so much fun, friendship and good advice/ help and tips before" that you have only posted one thank you I know that if someone taked the time and trouble to offer "good advice/ help and tips " they would appreciate you clicking on the thanks button at the bottom.
Anyway
Best wishes for the New Year, and may best regards john-A

Hi John,
I have picked up several tips just by browsing the posts.
Although not actually replying to the post, does the "Thanks" button still register a thanks?
Cheers
JohnP10

john-A

Free Member
Dec 6, 2009
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika
Exp
n/a
Hi John,
I have picked up several tips just by browsing the posts.
Although not actually replying to the post, does the "Thanks" button still register a thanks?
Cheers
JohnP10
Yes you can click on it anytime if you find good advise:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back