ACSI 2010 Campingcard POI's (1 Viewer)

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

The POI's for the 1891 campsites in the ACSI Camping-card scheme are available in a CSV format on the ACSI web site, I believe you will need to join (free) to access the download,

I have downloaded and converted it to an Autoroute axe file and it works fine the pushpins show the Lat and Long plus the site name and the page number.

Hope that helps

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
Hi,

The POI's for the 1891 campsites in the ACSI Camping-card scheme are available in a CSV format on the ACSI web site, I believe you will need to join (free) to access the download,

I have downloaded and converted it to an Autoroute axe file and it works fine the pushpins show the Lat and Long plus the site name and the page number.

Hope that helps

Hi Braunston

Can you post a link to the acsi site, I have been to vicarious books and camping card acsi but cannot find a download. I have ordered the book and the dvd, but would still like the download for autoroute. Also I do not know how to convert files. Your help would be appreciated. Maybe you could upload to the FUN site.

Thanks

Lesley

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Lesley its in .csv format according to braunston, so you need to convert to .axe after you download it. At work at the mo so can't do it for you.

Olley

OP
OP
B

Braunston

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Funster No
Hi,

Have you downloaded the the csv file, from Olleys link, if you have, open Autoroute and click on Data, then Import Data Wizard, then select the file you have just downloaded, then click on open and you should be asked to chose the separator character which is Comma, then click on next, then alongside of the section Data Type, change the <Other Data> sections to Latitude - Longitude - Name click on finish and that's it and before closing Autoroute you need to name the file.

Hope that helps

Lesley you have a PM

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Ooookkkkkkkkkkk...............

Registered but am blowed if I can find where to download the POI file from :Blush:

Tried going to GPS but it wants to go straight to the Garmin !

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Ooookkkkkkkkkkk...............

Registered but am blowed if I can find where to download the POI file from :Blush:

Tried going to GPS but it wants to go straight to the Garmin !

Hi

go to the ACSI preferences and select Garmin ; TT ; or unknown, which is the .csv file

I've uploaded TT and the.csv files.

jim

Last edited:

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
No need to register, downloaded super fast, followed perfect instructions from Braunston, and there we have it, little pushpins all over Europe on Autoroute.

I think I will be buying a GPS receiver for my netbook - make that the SatNav of choice.

Steve

Edit correction - you do need to register and log in - I didn't realise I was already logged in.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back