mickey

Free Member
Dec 5, 2009
France
Funster No
Exp
3 months
Hi all,
l am in France at the moment near Calais and need a LPG adapter,can't find one any where.Can anyone help.Bit chilly here at the moment.
Cheers Mickey ::bigsmile:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi all,
l am in France at the moment near Calais and need a LPG adapter,can't find one any where.Can anyone help.Bit chilly here at the moment.
Cheers Mickey ::bigsmile:

Mickey......I live lower down about 80 to 100km.....the only place that might in france is that I know is this company Link Removed

they sell all plumbing materials and gas fittings thay have places all over france and these are the ones in Pas-de-Calais......and don't forget the french use a lot of bottle gas so I would think they might have one....intermarche supermarket has bottle gas in a lime green bottle at about 19.50euros with no deposit (Actigas)13kg

Link Removed

Good luck Mel.....

Yes it is Bl...y freezing here as well ( this morning -3c)

Last edited:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
welcome to the site. Try here
Link Removed

Mickey if what wildman has sent you is in England.......use the pictures as a reference when you go into the shop...........also in Weldon they have people/men that will walk around with you and show you what they have, so you can try before buying, they are very helful and some may even speak a little English

Mel

runrig

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 22, 2007
sheffield
Funster No
MH
Compass Kensington
Exp
25 years
Hi mickey

If you want to refill your LPG, we found that many garages have adaptors of various shapes and sizes and if you go in they will lend you the one you need at no charge, just return it when you pay for your LPG. :thumb:

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
im sure you will get sorted, but if you dont i will be arriving in calais 19th dec about 09.00 ish i will lend you mine while i get some wine for my trip at pidou there is a petrol station there i thing does lpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back