Blue Badge Points of Interest (1 Viewer)

Ajax

Free Member
Jul 28, 2009
Funster No
Hi Folks,

Although I am not Disabled myself, My wife and I do tour with our best friends, one of whom is chairbound.

Does anybody know of a downloadable Sat Nav points of interest programme which lists blue badge parking information. My own Sat Nav (and his) is a TomTom Go 910 so ideally any info would not require a new Sat Nav
unit.

::bigsmile:

Happy Christmas

Ajax

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Hi Folks,

Although I am not Disabled myself, My wife and I do tour with our best friends, one of whom is chairbound.

Does anybody know of a downloadable Sat Nav points of interest programme which lists blue badge parking information. My own Sat Nav (and his) is a TomTom Go 910 so ideally any info would not require a new Sat Nav
unit.

::bigsmile:

Happy Christmas

Ajax

Hi.. happy Christmas to you too :Smile:

this looks like a good starting point

http://www.bluebadgeparking.com/

jim

bazfergy

Free Member
Apr 20, 2009
dumfries scotland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
5 years
Hi ajax im a wheelchair user as well and when im planning a trip i first decide where im going then i check the places tourist information board they're usually pretty helpful,if you explain your needs:thumb:all the best for the festivities and safe travels

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
A

Ajax

Free Member
Jul 28, 2009
Funster No
Thanks Jim this look just what I have been looking for

Ajax

:thumb::thumb:

Crafty-Camper

Free Member
Dec 28, 2009
North West ( Lancashire)
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
1st Year
Has anyone used these in their sat nav's, Notice online looks like its lacking loads of Disabled parking spaces, but see there is a great option of adding them when you see them. Time for me to upgrade my sat nav, looks like tom tom will be the way to go as being able to add these poi's in will be very usefull.:thumb:.

parkay3560

Free Member
Jul 18, 2010
Almost Bolton
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Has anyone used these in their sat nav's, Notice online looks like its lacking loads of Disabled parking spaces, but see there is a great option of adding them when you see them. Time for me to upgrade my sat nav, looks like tom tom will be the way to go as being able to add these poi's in will be very usefull.:thumb:.

what an interesting thread which ties in nicely with my little project. I'm disabled due to serious road accidents in 2000 and 2006 where I broke my back in the frist one and managed to get back on my feet and did some damage to my neck in the last one. I find it hard to walk really long distances and decided as part of my uni degree to do something called " carparks with a scenic view"

the idea was to find places to park- either in the van or by car where people like me who love photography, could park up and not go far but take a nice photo. I'll follow this thread cos I might learn summat and also I will add to it and ad my input.

Bessy regs

Kenny

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back