LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Just a punt, we were parked next to Alun & Lesley and their cat, while on a CCC site at Crickhowll S. Wales this year, were talking about forums and he said he posted on Fun while I was on the another side, but have heard so may good things about Fun forum came over here, just wondering who he posts under, if he is out there. Carol. :Smile:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
I dont know either but Welcome to Motorhome fun, its a nice place to be xxxx

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Just a punt, we were parked next to Alun & Lesley and their cat, while on a CCC site at Crickhowll S. Wales this year, were talking about forums and he said he posted on Fun while I was on the another side, but have heard so may good things about Fun forum came over here, just wondering who he posts under, if he is out there. Carol. :Smile:

You're not pregnant are you ?

We wouldn't like to snitch on a Funster having a bit too much Fun.

exmusso

Free Member
Jun 18, 2008
NE Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
15 Years
Hello Carol

Hi Carol,
Good to hear from you again. Usually use username exmusso on the various sites we frequent.

Now then Brian, - that would be between me and Carol. Still got your lecky bikes.

Jim - remember we visited you at the pub and had a bar lunch prior to heading for Dover and our European tour in 2007.

Cheers,
Alan

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Jim - remember we visited you at the pub and had a bar lunch prior to heading for Dover and our European tour in 2007.

Cheers,
Alan

Hi Alan

I'd be lying if I said I remembered, we had so many visitors popping in and out that summer .. well, that's my excuse,... more likely I'm just getting forgetful.. :roflmto:

welcome to Fun.. ::bigsmile:

jim

OP
OP
Carol

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Now then Brian I know its the fun forum but really::bigsmile: can't wait to come on one of the Rallys. The only bun I've had in the oven is the ones after the excellent advice I had on here about bread makers last week. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Good to here of Alan these forums really do work. Bikes still going strong, don't know how we would manage without them.

Thank you to everyone for the welcomes. Carol.::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Welcome to "Fun" Carol. :thumb:

Hi Alan

I'd be lying if I said I remembered, we had so many visitors popping in and out that summer .. well, that's my excuse,... more likely I'm just getting forgetful.. :roflmto:

welcome to Fun.. ::bigsmile:

jim
Jim, yae widnae furget easily, if yae hud met Alan & Lesley......................They're a lovely couple. :Smile:

Jock & Rita.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back