Roof cleaning. (1 Viewer)

Jan 2, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starspirit
Exp
7 years
Sorry if this has been covered before. We have an Autocruise Starspirit 2005. Does anyone stand on their roofs and scrub? I have seen people doing it at dealers, but haven't plucked up the courage yet.

denisejoe

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 6, 2014
Warden isle of sheppy
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Yep, Joe has! He decided to clean the roof when I was out and ended up knocking the ladder over and couldn't get down until a neighbour came out and he could call her to come and pick up the ladder, LOL!

Denise

OP
OP
Foxy1956
Jan 2, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starspirit
Exp
7 years
Yep, Joe has! He decided to clean the roof when I was out and ended up knocking the ladder over and couldn't get down until a neighbour came out and he could call her to come and pick up the ladder, LOL!

Denise
Not funny for Joe though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

FJmike

Free Member
Jul 17, 2014
Swindon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over ten years
I would advise not too as a Starspirit will be getting on in years and the seals not that strong. Please keep in mind the guys at the dealership don't suffer the consequences if damage is done

Reactions: f6c
OP
OP
Foxy1956
Jan 2, 2017
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Starspirit
Exp
7 years
I would advise not too as a Starspirit will be getting on in years and the seals not that strong. Please keep in mind the guys at the dealership don't suffer the consequences if damage is done
That sounds good advice. Thanks.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
So how do you explain you doing the Lancashire clog dance on the roof of my stargazer when you were cleaning it.. Lol

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back