Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
Hi all,

This has been my first time of extended stay in Spain since 5 years ago and then I did not have a bulk gas tank fitted so.....

The first place I tried to refill was Repsol in Malaga, there i found that I needed a Italian addapter, the one with the non return valve built in, They did not have one at the station but gave me a telephone number of someone that could help.

The Helper duly arrived after about 1 hour and prduced the nesseccary addapter. The price was 70euro, there was not way I was going to pay 70euro so I took a chance and went to Granada. There I found that again it was a Repsol station and again they hade the Italian addapter, but this time they had one at the station and lent it to me to refill.

So now I have a couple of questions...

1/ What is the cost of this Italian addapter in the UK?

2/ Is it only Repsol that sell autogas in Spain?

3/ Anyone know of a cheaper supply of the addapter in Spain or Portugal?

Doug...

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
hi doug there as been some discusion about the new adaptor .unfortunately weleave on sunday so not enough time to get one . if you call tdieters in malaga he may be able to get one sent to him from germany. look at other threads for details. see you son i hope cheers alan.
i do carry the other 3 but it seems we could be knackered in spain.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Douglas

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
hi doug there as been some discusion about the new adaptor .unfortunately weleave on sunday so not enough time to get one . if you call tdieters in malaga he may be able to get one sent to him from germany. look at other threads for details. see you son i hope cheers alan.
i do carry the other 3 but it seems we could be knackered in spain.

Hi Alan

Allready tried Dieter, he does not have one or know were the can be found.

Doug...

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
this is not the italian adaptor , which is the cup one
this is the new euronozzle , and is currently be advertised on ebay germany ...at a price

and whereas lpg used to be sold only byr repsol gas agents at exclisive lpg stations , it is gradually appearing at out of town petrol stations

Last edited:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
doug i mean use dieter as an address . some one may have been ant n debsput a web site link on here somewhere .i cant find it i,m useless. if you can find it have a word he will let you use his address i,m sure. he does have connections in germany still . someone will tell us where the link is in a minute. i would think dieter would want one the garage selling gas is not too far from his i think.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Douglas

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
this is not the italian adaptor , which is the cup one
this is the new euronozzle , and is currently be advertised on ebay germany ...at a price

and whereas lpg used to be sold only byr repsol gas agents at exclisive lpg stations , it is gradually appearing at out of town petrol stations

Yes, they quote 44.20euro but that does not help me much as I am on the road in Spain/Portugal

lebesset

Free Member
May 31, 2009
Funster No
well , in the last couple of days somebody posted about going to malaga , not buying a euronozzle adaptor at €70 but borrowing theirs to fill up !

bet portugal is still on italian cup though !

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
doug search new lpg adaptor 29 euro + i can find it but cant show it to you sorry it is possible to have one sent to you .i think .visit dieter i,m sure he can let you use his address.

OP
OP
Douglas

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
Well I have spent about 2 hours searching for a place to buy this new euro adapter that Repsol are using and so far I can see none except one dealer in Germany, come on guys one of you has to know who's selling the dammed things.

Doug...

captmike

Free Member
Nov 26, 2008
Cambs & S. Spain
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Well I have spent about 2 hours searching for a place to buy this new euro adapter that Repsol are using and so far I can see none except one dealer in Germany, come on guys one of you has to know who's selling the dammed things.

Doug...

Doug,

If you haven't already done so try ebay shops (see my post on the thread New LPG adaptor.) Half the price of the German adaptor supplier I first found.

Mike

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland

Doug...

Hi Doug

I've been scouring the net, Auto gas forums, LPG dealers etc and not found one either... if I do I'll let you know .. :Sad:

jim

OP
OP
Douglas

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
Thanks Jim, I have sent a snotty email to Repsol pointing out that if they don't sell the adapters at their stations how the hell do they think they are going to sell the gas?

But I don't expect a reply.

PS I don't see you Skype online any more?
Doug...

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Thanks Jim, I have sent a snotty email to Repsol pointing out that if they don't sell the adapters at their stations how the hell do they think they are going to sell the gas?

But I don't expect a reply.

PS I don't see you Skype online any more?
Doug...

I was getting too many un solicited calls from naughty girls :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

jim

Nov 14, 2009
normandy
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
16 years
cheers olley for the info, just bought one myself. going to morocco next week for six weeks so dont want to be scratching around trying to fill my gaslow when i come back!! regards sean

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back