Free Member
Jul 7, 2009
skegness
Funster No
MH
hitop
Exp
two years
I have got an autocruise sarasota with combitronic eberspacher deisel heating.The system fires up with hot air coming out of the exhaust but cold air out of the blow air vents in the motorhome.I am in Benidorm for the winter and cannot find any dealers round here.Anyone know where I can get it repaired around Benidorm or any advice to repair it myself.Look forward to any help I can get,Geoffp:Sad:

Kommandant

Free Member
Nov 21, 2009
Funster No
I assume you have set the dial to hot air rather than just blower? Don't know if it is a new van to you or if you have had it going in the past.

Upvote 0

kenspain

Free Member
May 22, 2009
Funster No
You can try Expo Gandia 962877780 they speak only a little English. Hope this helps good luck. ken

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
I have got an autocruise sarasota with combitronic eberspacher deisel heating.The system fires up with hot air coming out of the exhaust but cold air out of the blow air vents in the motorhome.I am in Benidorm for the winter and cannot find any dealers round here.Anyone know where I can get it repaired around Benidorm or any advice to repair it myself.Look forward to any help I can get,Geoffp:Sad:
Hi Geoffp,

I am not offay with the Eberspascher units, however, on Webasto units apparently there is an overheat reset function, ie, if there is a blockage of the heat oulet, the unit trips out, resulting in cold air only. It has to be reset.

Hope you manage to get it sorted,

Jock.

Upvote 0
Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
The Eberspacher does take a few minutes for the heat to come through, other than that check the termostat is set high enough. Sometimes if they have not been used for a long time they dont start properly first time, if not try again.

The only technical thing to check is that you have a good 12v supply to it, as they are a bit power hungry on startup.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back