• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

XL Compact twintub washing machine 4.6KG load (1 Viewer)

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
Ive got these in stock now and am offering a pre-season bargain to Funsters
They are in my ebay shop at £89.99 which is a great price!
But thats not good enough for my Funster friends.
So I am offering them at £79.00 each to Funsters.

XL Portable Twin Tub Portable Washing Machine
4175th2dfML.jpg

This portable twin tub washing machine with spin dryer has a 4.6kg wash capacity and drying capacity of 3.5kg, it is the larger model

Pumps away waste water from both washer and spin dryer. you can use the spin dryer at the same time as the washer as well as on its own with its own fully adjustable timing operation.
No plumbing required. Lightweight and portable complete with all hose attachments and spin accessories.

Measures 73 x 64.5 x 37cm. weighs 12.75kg when empty.

I also have the smaller twintubs and single tubs in stock just message me for details​

Last edited:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
I'm tempted, can you run off inverter?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
I had a similar one, brilliant, I don't have the room now unfortunately.

Celtic Ramblers

Free Member
Jul 18, 2016
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
we are newbies
Hello to all, we are the newbies here and you guys give us such a laugh we thought you would like to have a greater laugh on us, we just bought an 8.5kg twin tub for our 2005 Hymer B634 and we haven't even gone to pick up the MH yet as its having a wee bit of work done on it to bring it back to its original weight.
Not thinking about room, just thinking about our washing and drying I thought I would surprise my better half with this fantastic little machine...haha
Well, the washer arrived today....ROFLMAO Little? Did I say little? Shove a motor on it and its a motorhome on its own, we could camp inside it nicely...I really love it but OMG its 230V so even if we store it in a box on top of the MH what do we do about the power? Elaine thinks it needs to go back and we should get a smaller one and...I think she is right!
Lovely to meet you all, you sound like a real nice bunch of people, catch you all again

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Attachments

• IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0022.JPG
    IMG_0022.JPG
    165.9 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0023.JPG
    IMG_0023.JPG
    144.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0024.JPG
    IMG_0024.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0025.JPG
    IMG_0025.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0026.JPG
    IMG_0026.JPG
    202.8 KB · Views: 64

Bart

Free Member
Jun 4, 2016
Northern Ireland
Funster No
MH
Boxer L4H2 van build
Exp
Since 2016
Can anyone tell me How much water does it take per wash using one of these twin tub washing machines .

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Can anyone tell me How much water does it take per wash using one of these twin tub washing machines .
I reckon about 20 litres
To conserve water we normally spin clothes after washing so that you use less water for rinsing.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back