• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

House Sitter Reqd Dog boarding required Great Yarmouth (1 Viewer)

Marzipan

Free Member
Sep 29, 2013
North Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
1990-1993 and 2013 onwards
on our way back to N Wales from Spain in April 2017, we are attending a weekend event in Great Yarmouth and cannot take our dog on site. We are therefore looking for a dog-loving person to board our dog from Fri-Mon. Thanks maybe!

Apr 20, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
IH N680CRL
Exp
Since 2006
Golden retreivers are always welcome at our house! We'd be happy to help out if we can. Give us a bit more info.

OP
OP
Marzipan

Marzipan

Free Member
Sep 29, 2013
North Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Fantini, the photo is our old retriever called Marzipan, we now have a cross golden retriever with miniature poodle called Tedi!! He will be 9 mths old in April, we're looking at Fri 21st to Mon 24th. Perhaps you could ring us and we'll ring you back, thanks Gail & Mike

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
Marzipan

Marzipan

Free Member
Sep 29, 2013
North Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
image.jpeg
We imagine it must have been!! This photo was after the snow in Roundhay Park, Leeds last weekend.

Apr 20, 2015
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
IH N680CRL
Exp
Since 2006
He looks lovely even when dirty!!

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
Try Dog Buddy web site. They have boarders all around the country. We found our " home from home" through them.:xThumb:

OP
OP
Marzipan

Marzipan

Free Member
Sep 29, 2013
North Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Try Dog Buddy web site. They have boarders all around the country. We found our " home from home" through them.:xThumb:

Thanks for the suggestion. We have received two offers from Funsters to look after our dog/puppy for the weekend required but will make a note of the website.
Gail

Allan & Loren

Free Member
Dec 8, 2014
Leyland, Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota
Exp
Since 2014
If you were my neck of the woods, north west, tedi would be very welcome to stay with us and my two cairns enjoy company on their daily walks in our country parks. I've never seen a poodle retriever mix before, he's lovely

OP
OP
Marzipan

Marzipan

Free Member
Sep 29, 2013
North Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
If you were my neck of the woods, north west, tedi would be very welcome to stay with us and my two cairns enjoy company on their daily walks in our country parks. I've never seen a poodle retriever mix before, he's lovely

Thank you Allan & Loren for your thoughtful offer. If we venture north west and find ourselves in need of someone to look after Tedi we'll be in touch :):xThumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back