where will you be boxing day (1 Viewer)

AdgeRas

Free Member
Sep 17, 2009
Bristol
Funster No
Exp
We will be in Fredericia, Denmark. We leave the UK December 9th and get back New Years eve. the MH is getting a new vehicke battery tomorrow because the old keeps going flat. I will get them to check the anti-freeze too as it will be cooooooold up in Denmark :thumbdown:

Adge

machilly

Free Member
Jan 16, 2009
Wherever I am Parked
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
5 Years
La Manga Spain,enjoying a walk along the sunny beach, stopping at a café for a latte and wiping the dewy sweat from my brow.and hoping the next two months are the same.

regards

Kommandant

Free Member
Nov 21, 2009
Funster No
I'd love to come down but the buggers keep tunneling out so have to stay at work.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years
we will be in Cornwall wild camping at marazion any one ells going

we will be at bonterra park in spain (if this bloody wind ever gos down ) you are welcome down here in cornwall on boxing day , bring plenty of warm clothes oh and dont forget the wellies . i am sure you will have a good time :Blush::Blush::Blush:

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
had to book holiday for chrimble :cry:
told dont be greedy and ask for boing day as well:Sad:
now get back to the grindstone:Eeek:
only for 506 days more then eternal childhood:thumb:

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
We will be at Cosawes Park at Perranarworthal, between Falmouth and Truro. Will be there from 17 Dec till 9 Jan.
Cheers, Dave:thumb:

ps can meet up if you like.

Feb 18, 2009
Guisborough North Yorkshi
Funster No
MH
Malibu T410
Exp
Since August 2008
Boxing Day

We will be on the ferry going Hull to Rotterdam 9pm Boxing Day return on 11th January, that is our only plan so far.
We are not sure if it will be Austria or France Ski-ing depends where the snow is, we will have the ACSI book and 14 camping cheques.
Watch this space :ROFLMAO:

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
on the beach at Roquetas de Mar weather permitting having an annual dip. come on down. the water will be FREEZING:ROFLMAO:

BionicPixie

Free Member
Aug 15, 2009
non
Funster No
MH
Exp
I shall be dressed in my orange probans at Mallory Park for the annual Plum Pudding Meeting ... race cars and motorcycles and a day of mayhem and freshair with fellow petrol heads..... no cold turkey sandwiches ... me, Cheyne and Matilda and bacon butties in the fresh air!!! bring it on !!!!:thumb:

bob

Free Member
Feb 10, 2008
ALDRIDGE WEST MIDS
Funster No
MH
rapido
Exp
SINCE 1992
boxing day

Taking it easy and relaxing in the sun with a beer at bonaterra wondering if they will ever put the boat back on to let theresa and joe out of the uk

geoff1947

Free Member
May 20, 2008
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
10 yrs
I shall be dressed in my orange probans at Mallory Park for the annual Plum Pudding Meeting ... race cars and motorcycles and a day of mayhem and freshair with fellow petrol heads..... no cold turkey sandwiches ... me, Cheyne and Matilda and bacon butties in the fresh air!!! bring it on !!!!:thumb:

I sometime think I am missing out by going off to the sun in Spain but then I wake up and think again.:ROFLMAO:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
We'll be at Camping Pinar San Jose, Zahora, Cadiz Province. About as far south as we can get in Spain! :Smile:

May go for a paddle in the sea or something like that!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Our son and grandson will be out with us so there's bound to be some playing on the beach!::bigsmile:

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
May see you there geoff . Dont know how far down the coast we will be. We have to go there to see some friends another geoff/jeff and his wife ethel do you by any chance know them. come from the midlands, we used to camp near them in maroc, he is a good laugh. Ethel loves jigsaws . Could be a xmas party somewhere. cheers alan.

greenasthegrass

Free Member
Oct 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We will be at Fistral Beach on Boxing day staying at a CL nearby along with Zoe. Also be at Marazion beach some time around 28th I think not sure of dates. Am looking forward to it but not looking forward to having 16 year old teenager nightmare with us for 10 days in a tin can! gulp :cry::Eeek:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Me....Christmas has always meant being with the family.

This Christmas I really hope We'll being enjoying one last Christmas with my Dad.

That's if "Sod's Law" doesn't get there first.

Do you all remember when All shops were closed over Christmas.
That magical smell of a real tree.Looking outside and seeing a snow covered winter wonderland.
A blazing real fire burning...and the smell of Christmas dinner wafting through the house.

I thank my Parents for those memories.

algill

Free Member
Dec 12, 2007
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel
Exp
Since 2007
Me....Christmas has always meant being with the family.

This Christmas I really hope We'll being enjoying one last Christmas with my Dad.

That's if "Sod's Law" doesn't get there first.

Do you all remember when All shops were closed over Christmas.
That magical smell of a real tree.Looking outside and seeing a snow covered winter wonderland.
A blazing real fire burning...and the smell of Christmas dinner wafting through the house.

I thank my Parents for those memories.

Hope you get your wish - I agree, it's a family time and that's where I'll be.

We try to be traditional - have a real tree, the log burning stove will be glowing and there will definitely be the aroma of Christmas dinner. Just need the snow! :winky:

Not sure what we can do about the foreigners with their shops open. :Doh:

Gill

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hope you get your wish - I agree, it's a family time and that's where I'll be.

We try to be traditional - have a real tree, the log burning stove will be glowing and there will definitely be the aroma of Christmas dinner. Just need the snow! :winky:

Not sure what we can do about the foreigners with their shops open. :Doh:

Gill

Here's wishing you a lovely Christmas.:thumb:

trevosky

Free Member
Oct 30, 2009
Street, Somerset
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
on and off 16 years plus
Dont worry, I will still be shovelling donkey poo at El REFUGIO DEL BURRITO (The Donkey Sanctuary) somebody has to . Seriosly anybody passing junction 132 on the A92 Seville to Granada at anytime please drop in and visit us. Merry Xmas And A Happy New Year to all you Funsters.Sorry about the spelling mistake Oldun!:ROFLMAO:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Dont worry, I will still be shovelling donkey poo at El REFUGIO DEL BURRITO (The Donkey Sanctuary) somebody has to . Seriosly anybody passing junction 132 on the A92 Seville to Granada at anytime please drop in and visit us. Merry Xmas And A Happy New Year to all you Funsters.Sorry about the spelling mistake Oldun!:ROFLMAO:

Have a great one....S++t shovelling or not.....

:RollEyes::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999

We drove past there last Friday going from Orgiva to Seville! Didn't know you were there though! ::bigsmile: Maybe see you next year!!::bigsmile:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Preparations well in hand !!

This will be my first "over winter" trip away !!!
So I am scheduled to be at Camping Azahar
in Benicassim (Spain).Wagon being serviced today
in readiness.Christmas cake and baked beans on board
for Frankie (Yodeli) in Toulouse !!!!
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread