Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
So I have got my Tom Tom xl europe ive downloaded the latest maps and the safety cameras and joined Tom Tom home. Now whats to do ? i took a breif look at Tom Tom hom and see the the caravan club had poi's but im a member of caravan and camping club so would like there sites.Would also like the french aires as I fancy dipping my toes next year.So what advice can you give me ? thanx In advance Paul

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
So I have got my Tom Tom xl europe ive downloaded the latest maps and the safety cameras and joined Tom Tom home. Now whats to do ? i took a breif look at Tom Tom hom and see the the caravan club had poi's but im a member of caravan and camping club so would like there sites.Would also like the french aires as I fancy dipping my toes next year.So what advice can you give me ? thanx In advance Paul

free poi's click here

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
tomtom home is where you can get caravan club/cls sites plus camping and caravan club/cs sites

OP
OP
PORKSTER

PORKSTER

Free Member
Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
Yep found them I think I have evan managed to load them on ok :whatthe: got a headache now ill have a little play when i have more time :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

May 22, 2008
Funster No
Yep found them I think I have evan managed to load them on ok :whatthe: got a headache now ill have a little play when i have more time :roflmto:

I suppose you are aware that you can add your own POI s on TOM TOM Porkster , I have added all sorts to mine.I E Friends , Good lay byes for coffee stops, Day parking, Motorhome service facs. etc.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back