Nature Pure water filter for sale (1 Viewer)

X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
Hi,

I'll be putting up a classified ad soon but just to let you know I'm selling a Nature Pure water filter.

I fit it to our last motorhome (and what a difference it made!) but we have taken it out as we will be selling the motorhome soon.

It has had very little use (only installed this year) and is in excellent A1 condition.

For those that don't know this filter is probably the most popular water filter on the market for motorhomes etc. and fill info can be found here --> CLICK

If you are interested then please feel free to make me an offer (via PM if you like).

Regards
Bryan

PLEASE NOTE:
This set does not include the seperate tap as we installed ours 'inline' (easier to do) so that all the cold water at our kitchen sink was filtered

Attachments

• nature-pure.gif
    nature-pure.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 14

Tony Hunt

Free Member
Sep 27, 2007
Wimborne, Dorset
Funster No
MH
RV A class
Exp
First thing I ever fit into a motorhome. Wouldnt be without a Nature pure they are worth every penny. I always fit the seperate tap also because if you dont you are passing a lot of water through the filter that you dont need to and with the filter cartridges costing some 40 quid it would get a bit expensive to filter all your cold water.

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
I thought about fitting the seperate tap but didn't because whilst your right about all the cold water being filtered at the kitchen tap, the extra cost of the seperate tap plus the amount of water the filter will process before needing replacing meant I would have almost 1000 GALLONS before it made a seperate tap cost effective.

Also, I think the extra tap spoils the appearance of the worktop AND can make filling some things difficult (it's a lot lower than a normal tap)

Besides, the extra tap can be bought seperately so if someone buys this they will have the option to do it either way.

Bryan

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
First thing I ever fit into a motorhome. Wouldnt be without a Nature pure they are worth every penny. I always fit the seperate tap also because if you dont you are passing a lot of water through the filter that you dont need to and with the filter cartridges costing some 40 quid it would get a bit expensive to filter all your cold water.

Agreed Tony .. definitely worth having a separate tap as it also reduces the flow..

our filters lasted about a year full timing.. so not expensive when you consider what it would cost to buy the same volume of bottled water, I think a real necessity if touring outside the EU.
Great bit of kit, albeit a tad expensive ..

jim

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
changed your mind about fitting it then Bryan.
i remember a thread a while ago you were looking for the pipe fittings to install it in the RV.

OP
OP
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
changed your mind about fitting it then Bryan.
i remember a thread a while ago you were looking for the pipe fittings to install it in the RV.

You mean in the new van? Yep, the pipes are different in the slideout so and no-one came back witht definitive answer so we decided against it for now.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back