Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
I was thinking of getting the van out next weekend, and go somewhere were we could do a little xmas shopping

We're in Stoke but i thought it would be nice to travel for about an hour maybe two, to somewhere, were theres some good shopping say,

Cheshire Oak's - Chester
McCarther glen - Mansfield
Bull ring - Birmingham
Trafford Centre - Manchester
York at a push

Anyone fancy any of these or know of a place where we could arrange a meet

Graham

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I was thinking of getting the van out next weekend, and go somewhere were we could do a little xmas shopping
Graham

Wife is going to the German market in Manchester with her wimmin friends. Says it's good or maybe she just wants to get away from me. How to make sure she forgets her crdit card is the hard part.

OP
OP
Blisters

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Whats a Credit card, don't think we have those in Stoke

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

derekfaeberwick

Free Member
Dec 1, 2007
Berwick
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
9 Years

We're in Stoke but i thought it would be nice to travel for about an hour maybe two, to somewhere, were theres some good shopping say,

Cheshire Oak's - Chester
Bull ring - Birmingham
York at a push

Graham

Are you mad? Can she not get a taxi?
:Blush: Sorry, senior moment there. Still think you're daft though!

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Shopping meet 27-29th

Why not come and visit us down sarf at Mersea Island? will be a good run and some of us will be there from Fri morning?

S.::bigsmile:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
You know it makes sense in coming down sarf, just be careful arriving after 6pm, no not the mafia, but the causeway onto the island will be at high tide at 8pm and therefore be covered.

Theres fancy dress, free hog roast, and something on at the club house, not that were fussed about that.

It will be a good crack.

Pat

OP
OP
Blisters

Blisters

Free Member
Apr 2, 2008
Stoke on Trent
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
March 2006
Sorry to disappoint you but that ain't sarf, it's east, south east Maybe but not south:ROFLMAO:

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Whats a Credit card, don't think we have those in Stoke

It's a magic card trick. But better than anything Paul Daniels ever did. It goes like this. You take this small piece of plastic and hide it in a hole. You say the magic word PIN. And it comes back but the amazing thing is hundreds of miles away all you money has gone out of your bank account.

It's Black Magic. You'll like it, but not a lot.

Your many years now I been waiting for the second half of the trick. Put the card in the hole, say NIP and you money re-appears.

madbluemad

Banned
Jan 26, 2008
spain
Funster No
MH
just looking
Exp
since 1980

Cheshire Oak's - Chester
Bull ring - Birmingham
York at a push

Graham

Cheshire Oaks is useless and Chester is expensive. Were going to Oswetry and Shrewsbury. The shops there are good and they are really nice places.

There's a couple of good camp sites in between. The one we normally stop on is a c&cc site. The bus stops over the road for easy access into both towns.

Jim
:Smile:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Sorry to disappoint you but that ain't sarf, it's east, south east Maybe but not south:ROFLMAO:

Its south of Coventry and that is where you will be sent if you keep giving me stick:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Luv yer really (Not) Pat

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
Hi Blisters,

The mersea meet is just under 4 hours from you - more time on the road, less time spending on the credit/debit cards xxxx

You are very welcome to join us but understand if its too far for you xxxxxxxxxx

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Cheshire Oaks is useless and Chester is expensive. Were going to Oswetry and Shrewsbury. The shops there are good and they are really nice places.

There's a couple of good camp sites in between. The one we normally stop on is a c&cc site. The bus stops over the road for easy access into both towns.

Jim
:Smile:

I am on th Oxen site in Shrewsbury..Park and Ride adjacent along with a chippy and a 2 for 1 carvery !!!!...:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back