Free Member
Jan 18, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Shank's Pony
Exp
Bad
@Spud good to meet up the other day - hope you resolved your TV location discussion. Would be great to meet up when you have the new vehicle - do you have a delivery date?

Chris

Not quite found a solution re the TV.
Thanks for the tour of yours, my first wife had not seen a slide out slid out before.
The new slide out they are using is impressive and they are now going to have one that comes out of the back, food for thought!
I was given a completion date of February, but will wait until March for new reg and hopefully we can meet up then.

Spud.

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Stamford Bridge - Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Not quite found a solution re the TV.
Thanks for the tour of yours, my first wife had not seen a slide out slid out before.
The new slide out they are using is impressive and they are now going to have one that comes out of the back, food for thought!
I was given a completion date of February, but will wait until March for new reg and hopefully we can meet up then.

Spud.
Sounds good. Rear slide interesting for bigger bedroom space. Damn, I will have to trade mine in. 2018!

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Hadn't seen their open day advertised ??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Hadn't seen their open day advertised ??
They sent a couple of emails - guess you are not on their marketing database - I don't think they even had it on their website but I might be wrong.

Some interesting new developments in terms of materials they are using and new slide out mechanisms which seem good.

OP
OP
Spud

Spud

Free Member
Jan 18, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Shank's Pony
Exp
Bad
Back up at RS today with my Son, gone for the additional rear slide out with island bed as opposed to the twins originally proposed, changed a few other things around and hopefully sorted the position of the TV, all of which will push back delivery.
Thought of a couple of other changes on way home, the main one being to not have any AC and go for a larger roof light.
Just the internal finishes to sort, but I will be under the supervision of my first wife for that one.
Can't wait.
Spud

Gorse Hill

Free Member
Feb 2, 2013
Stretford
Funster No
MH
Burnster Ixeo IT 734
Exp
Once we have it my first wife will probably restrict admission

Spud

Spud.

Just the internal finishes to sort, but I will be under the supervision of my first wife for that one.
Can't wait.
Spud
Lovely van, but how many wives have you got ;)

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Is that the rear slide out from the side or out of the back? I am keen to see the one they do out of the back of the vehicle. Already planning my 2020 swap - wife will kill me but I know I can improve again on the current lay out.

Keep me posted on how it is going and I might try and take a sneaky look when I am going past at some point.

Chris

OP
OP
Spud

Spud

Free Member
Jan 18, 2015
Surrey
Funster No
MH
Shank's Pony
Exp
Bad
Out of the back.

I got a bit of resistance to making the changes and having it done, believe (no, I'm almost sure) it was more to do with their build schedule than any possible build, layout or other proffered issues.

Got what I wanted eventually.

Spud

ceejayt

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 12, 2015
Funster No
MH
RS Elysian A Class
Exp
Since 2004
Out of the back.

I got a bit of resistance to making the changes and having it done, believe (no, I'm almost sure) it was more to do with their build schedule than any possible build, layout or other proffered issues.

Got what I wanted eventually.

Spud
Very cool - will look forward to seeing it!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back