Mirror guards (1 Viewer)

Sep 11, 2016
nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
want to order some mirror guards but not sure which size. I think I need to order the med/long arm version can anyne confirm this please , going to try and attach a photo
thanks

Attachments

• image1[132].JPG
    image1[132].JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 68

Munchie

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 28, 2007
Camping Les Vigeres
Funster No
MH
Font Vendôme
Exp
Since 2004
Be careful i ordered them and paid for them to be sent to my French address. They were sent to my billing address in UK, this cost me an extra £13.50 to have them sent to France.
The most annoying thing is he will not respond to e mails.
Great product spoiled by abysmal customer service!

Upvote 0

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
We have the same. It's long arm.I texted the number on their website. Replied within 2 minutes he was very helpful. Told me was expecting another batch Wednesday, I rang on Wednesday to make sure they were there and he said he was dealing with them as we speak, They were delivered on Friday. I think that's excellent service. They are better than the last lot too with an inner lining making them more hardy I would guess. The first ones we had when they first come out split on impact with another vehicle.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
OP
OP
L
Sep 11, 2016
nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I ordered last sunday got them today, no text or email then again I didn't need to ask him anything, look far stronger than the cheaper ones.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Wombles

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 28, 2013
SW England
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
A few years now
From previous threads it was commented that Mirrorguard is a small company & they are usually busy at shows so may not always respond as quickly as others but their product is well made & lots of good feedback from Funsters who believe fitting them has saved their mirrors when hit. To compare their product with the other versions just ask on the stand at the shows as they have them all & although more expensive Mirrorguard are clearly much better in build quality. We haven't tried them yet as not made for Ford Transits as replacement mirrors are cheap enough as no indicators in them. As shown here http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum...16-new-interesting.139219/page-5#post-2063100 their latest design now also has a shock absorbing foam lining.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back