e560 has arrived (1 Viewer)

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
Hi all,..e560 arrived today and so far we are very pleased with it.New to the forum so would apprecite any advise,tips and comments from other owners of this model.....Dave
P.S New to m/h

SwiftGroup

Free Member
Jan 10, 2008
Funster No
Hi Dave,

Congratulations, I hope it brings you many years of enjoyment. If you ever need us, you know where we are.

Thanks,

Ash

ronfleur

Free Member
Apr 26, 2008
Funster No
ask away

2 and a half years and love it
ask away
barry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
dave jm

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
Hi Dave,

Congratulations, I hope it brings you many years of enjoyment. If you ever need us, you know where we are.

Thanks,

Ash

Thanks Ash,being new to this i would like to know where you are...thanks

OP
OP
dave jm

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
2 and a half years and love it
ask away
barry

Not had chance to drive it yet,chap i bought it from kindly brought it over to a storage site for me...he has spent a number of hours with me going through everything...think the grey matter took it all in...weather permitting will take it out on Monday.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
would apprecite any advise,tips
P.S New to m/h

Load with gas, water, wine, food and GO. Since you are new a bottle of bubbly can be added to the list.

Don't forget the corkscrew, though I have to say a wine box suits MH storage better.

If you don't hurry add snow chains to the list.

SwiftGroup

Free Member
Jan 10, 2008
Funster No
Thanks Ash,being new to this i would like to know where you are...thanks

Hi Dave,

We are contactable through this forum (either via an open post or a PM), via e-mail (enquiry@swiftleisure.co.uk for general questions or technicalsupport@swiftleisure.co.uk for technical related questions) or via phone if you need to speak to someone at Customer Support (01482 875740).

Most questions should be passed to your chosen Swift dealer in the first instance, as they have access to our on-line support system and are able to obtain parts from us.

Thanks,

Ash

iain4702

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
East Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
E560

Hi there, I bought a new E560 in July 08 and we have used it alot and love it.This is our 3rd van and by far the best.

Good luck and enjoy

Iain & Evelyn

Feb 9, 2008
SW Scotland
Funster No
MH
LP Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2008 after caravanning for 20 years
One little tip, the main rooflight can make a noise when you are travelling, shut the flyscreen halfway and the blind halfway, this damps the noise completely.

Have fun, we're off to Keswick tomorrow.

Rgds
Bill

OP
OP
dave jm

dave jm

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
york
Funster No
e560

Jim fiddling done my first message:ROFLMAO:....try again...Thanks all for your tips...have made a short run in e560 just to get the feel...runs well very pleased:thumb:.....Does anyone have the Enon e1010..and do you have to insert SD card to make the GPS work...looked in Jap hand book without joy(no No 3,10,15,24)...but fried rice......also I'am looking for a ladder so that her indoors can clean the roof...any ideas,make and model...Thanks Dave

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Congratulations , hope you enjoy your motorhome as much as we enjoy ours , we have a Bessacarr 765p and love it , why not join swift owners club and enjoy rallying , we are our with them all yr round ,it gives you more choice to be in many clubs and a chance to meet lots of new people :Smile::Smile:

Ash:thumb:

AuldCodger

Free Member
Nov 25, 2009
?
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi Dave,
A belated congrats on your new 560, just taken delivery of my second, I think that tells you what I think of them.
I am certain you will enjoy every minute and the subtle changes from my previous model are a great improvement, larger shower room, extra external locker and larger main external locker door plus several other features indicate that Swift are not content to sit on their laurels.
By the way no problems over many many miles.
Regards.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back