Today I found something I do not like about Motorhoming (1 Viewer)

tucker_j

Free Member
May 26, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
6 Years
Washing the bloomin thing, it's taken me nearly all day :cry:

If someone was prepared to offer a motorhome cleaning service in East Kent I would use it every time.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Come wash my 36 foot Damon for a week or two, yours will be a doddle after that:Doh:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

davejen

Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992

If someone was prepared to offer a motorhome cleaning service in East Kent I would use it every time.

I'll do it for £20.00 plus £1.50 per mile travelling expenses!
Dave:thumb:

Sep 17, 2009
Bridge, Canterbury
Funster No
MH
R/V
Exp
40 years!

I get my 26' RV cleaned on the outside, including the roof, for £20 at the American Car Wash adjacent to the Garden Centre on the Ashford Road at Chartham and a very good job they make of it too!

Last edited:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Tesco's car park in Thetford.. guys charge £15.00 to do mine and they made a top notch job of it !
Better than the guy I have used severalk times in the past who charges double that !

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Smithy, Trophychap says you are a lazy git !

Also wants to know if you can do a service on a Fiat Ducato as quick as you can his other transport, only he says it'll be ready for a wash by the time the warranty wears out, so it might be worth the diesel and we could go to Tescos after for its next one?

Still moaning I made him wash it twice in France the other week, we kept getting brown slurry down the sides to just above window level - all to do with Tractorrrrrrs - and not the "Hardly Movingson" type !! LOL

OP
OP
T

tucker_j

Free Member
May 26, 2009
Kent
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
6 Years
Thanks Invicta, I'm not too far from Chartham so I can run the truck down there and go to the coffee shop in the Garden Centre while they get on with it.

I doubt I will ever wash it by hand again, but if I wait until Mrs Tucker has gone out for the day she'll think I've spent the day washing the motorhome instead of lazing around and drinking coffee - that is what I call a result.

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Smithy, Trophychap says you are a lazy git !

Also wants to know if you can do a service on a Fiat Ducato as quick as you can his other transport, only he says it'll be ready for a wash by the time the warranty wears out, so it might be worth the diesel and we could go to Tescos after for its next one?

Still moaning I made him wash it twice in France the other week, we kept getting brown slurry down the sides to just above window level - all to do with Tractorrrrrrs - and not the "Hardly Movingson" type !! LOL

LOL!! Give the bugger my best regards and tell him to sod off and do his own servicing on the big beasty !!
I canna get it in the workshop like I can his other transport !!!

MicknPat

Free Member
Dec 16, 2007
Touring UK
Funster No
MH
39ft American A class RV
Exp
Since Oct 2007
On the RV / Golf Club site we spent quite a long time on in Titusville, Florida a chap and his family operated an RV cleaning service, price for a wash & WAX $6 per foot roof as well as sides so our RV cost $234.......at the time $2 = £1 so £117 bargain.:thumb:

Mick

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back