mr gadget

Free Member
Sep 24, 2016
lancing
Funster No
MH
autotrail arapaho
Exp
just joined you all on motorhome fun lost my wife just over a year ago so still brought the motorhome that we wanted spent last year getting it how i wanted and hope to meet a lot of you on my travels

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
downloadfile-2.gif

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hello sunshine. Look forward to you joining us all at meets. There is much laughter and friendship..

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hey .. just a thought .. does your name mean we can pester you for all those little 'man jobs' we need fixing in our vans? ;)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
just joined you all on motorhome fun lost my wife just over a year ago so still brought the motorhome that we wanted spent last year getting it how i wanted and hope to meet a lot of you on my travels
:welcome3: On board........ no doubt in two years time you will still be getting things just right; a bit like many of us who get a lot of pleasure out of fettling things.

It sounds like you might be providing competition for @Techno who is always finding imaginative things to do. You will see his van at meets - the one with the queue of thirsty Funsters outside waiting to sample his latest keg in his beer cooler.

Once again welcome on board and hope to meet up sometime.

Priscilla.

Free Member
Sep 21, 2016
scotland
Funster No
MH
hymer B584
Exp
Welcome

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
Hey .. just a thought .. does your name mean we can pester you for all those little 'man jobs' we need fixing in our vans? ;)
From what I gather, you already have a queue of men wanting to do them! :tounge:

Wyn

OP
OP
M

mr gadget

Free Member
Sep 24, 2016
lancing
Funster No
MH
autotrail arapaho
Exp
well I suppose you ask I have so any gadgets in and on my van I cant think of anything else to put in it ,so ive started on livestock got two dogs to put in it now any other suggestions let me know

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)

Hi David sorry for your loss a tough way to start motorhoming but :pink:
to Fun a good way to gather information on any thing you want to know touring in Europe/ Wild camping in Scotland / Funster rally's / discounts and some general disscusions/banter which should always be taken with a pinch of salt.
Do join in have a look at the rallies coming up next year, the one at Stratford on Avon is a very good one, funsters are often friends you haven't met yet.
:welcomesign:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Don't know what happened there.
What area are you in. Several meets under discussion already. As @Carol says Stratford lovely .

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
:HelloThere:
From us just up the road in East Sussex and
:welcomesign:
funsters are often friends you haven't met yet.
Thats a lovely quote Carol and so true.

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
:welcome4:

Sorry to hear of your recent loss but admire your determination to carry on with the motorhome purchase.

Welcome to MHF. I am sure you will enjoy the experience.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back