• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

Sitter Available House sitting in the UK (1 Viewer)

Oct 8, 2016
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Talisman Autosleeper
Exp
I'm a newbie
Hi, My niece was going away and didn't want to put her two dogs in kennels so I decided to offer my services as a house sitter and parked my motorhome in her driveway. I thought it was great as it felt like a holiday for me as well and I was able to visit my relations nearby.
My motorhome is quite small being just under 6m and I have a dog (Border Terrier). Years ago I owned a small holding and we had a horse. I was a pony club member as a child so learnt the correct way to look after horses, so am experienced in grooming and mucking out! Sadly I no longer ride but love to look after them. I also became a pig farmer and grew my own vegetables. I am registered as self employed and I have a business as a children's entertainer. Having an enhanced DBS certificate I would also consider looking after children as well.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
We had a member on here, somewhere around Somerset who was always after people to look after his small holding so he could get away.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back