Sep 30, 2007
Rhos-on-Sea, Conwy, North
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt.
Exp
Started 2007.
Hello All,
We usually stay at the Gravelines Rue du Port Aire before crossing back to the UK. Has anyone stayed there recently and if there are any problems.

Al. sennen523.

Attachments

• clear[1].png
    clear[1].png
    137 bytes · Views: 21

WynandJean

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 23, 2010
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Bailey Autograph 682
Exp
Since 2010
We were there a couple of weeks ago. The only problem we has was getting to Lidle opposite. The footbridge across is no longer in use so we had to walk around the road way. It wasn't half hot!

Wyn

glenn2926

Free Member
Sep 11, 2012
Gods country
Funster No
MH
Chausson
Exp
newbie hired 3
We were there about three weeks ago and it was lovely. Had a walk to the sea front and a beer or two. It is much better now they have made it bigger.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Kool Kroozer

Free Member
Apr 19, 2014
Cannock Staffordshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Hobby Premium
Exp
Always learning
we were there a few weeks ago on our way back, only poblems we encountered was the noisy french next to us, we moved onto the the grassy part further up, where it was nice and peaceful until another noisy french twit parked next to us :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sep 11, 2014
West Sussex
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
Since 2013
We were there last Tuesday before getting tunnel home. No problems at all. But someone posted a couple of weeks ago that some bikes had been pinched so we added extra security.

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We were there a couple of weeks ago. The only problem we has was getting to Lidle opposite. The footbridge across is no longer in use so we had to walk around the road way. It wasn't half hot!

Wyn
It's a bit of a trek isn't it? We had to buy more liquid (aka alcohol) to stay hydrated :D

Sep 5, 2008
York
Funster No
MH
C Class Bessacarr 769
Exp
Since July 2010
We stayed there for two nights last Thursday Friday. No problems.

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
We were there 6th to 8th Sept & if there were any problems, they passed us by. (y)

D

DM14742

Deleted User
Just stayed there for one night. 7 euros for a parking spot with no services! ( there are some down the road ) We are now on a campsite for our last night at Oye - Plage just down the road towards Calais. 10 Euros with full facilities and a nice beach a walk away.

Nov 24, 2008
Anywhere that takes our fancy
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since july 2009 And Still Going Strong
Just stayed there for one night. 7 euros for a parking spot with no services! ( there are some down the road ) We are now on a campsite for our last night at Oye - Plage just down the road towards Calais. 10 Euros with full facilities and a nice beach a walk away.

Looking for somewhere to stay saturday night. Is this the site you are talking about
Link Removed
If so was the price a special deal as i worked it out at €19. Also are the pitchs big enough for a 10m van with trailer?
Thanks Shawn

D

DM14742

Deleted User
Looking for somewhere to stay saturday night. Is this the site you are talking about
Link Removed
If so was the price a special deal as i worked it out at €19. Also are the pitchs big enough for a 10m van with trailer?
Thanks Shawn
Hi, it is called camping clairette, sorry can't send a link. I think it would be tight at 10 metres though, mine was fine but only 6 metres

Muddibootz

Free Member
Jan 4, 2016
North Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Elddis Autoquest
Exp
since 1994
We were at Gravelines yesterday. It's becoming a favourite of ours before crossing back to the uk. The only problem we had was the rain. I still enjoy the walk around the ramparts. I don't mind paying 7 euros knowing we are supposed to be there.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back