Free Member
Sep 29, 2016
lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
6 years
hi I am solo camper who like to get out on the hills. I have a large mobility scooter hidden in my garage so need EHU - no wild camping for me. I am thinking of heading south for the winter and have been checking out threads looking for other solos doing the same.

May 8, 2016
silver coast, portugal
Funster No
MH
C Class: Low profile
Exp
Boatie for 20 years
Hello and welcome

Judging from the weather down here in the supposedly sunny south, I would keep going across the channel.

Miserable today

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Hi there and a warm welcome to MHF.Quite a few solo travellers here .enjoy your time here(y)
Brian & Jo

Apr 11, 2015
hull
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 300
Exp
since 1988 with breaks until 2009
Hi tilly. lots of solos on here am sure they will post at some point

wino_pete

Free Member
Oct 16, 2016
Bury, Lancs
Funster No
MH
camper van
Exp
since2010
hi I am solo camper who like to get out on the hills. I have a large mobility scooter hidden in my garage so need EHU - no wild camping for me. I am thinking of heading south for the winter and have been checking out threads looking for other solos doing the same.
Hi Tilly I Am also a solo camper from Lancs and also thinking of wintersun.
Pete.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Hi Tilly ... loads of us solo travellers. Some of us old .. me .. and some young .. great crowd of people.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Hi Tilly welcome to Fun we had a large mobility scooter for our daughter thought we would never be able to wild camp but since being in Fun and taking advice we had solars fitted and inverters and can charge scooter and wild camp ;) we have a great bunch of solo's on Fun . We are three travel with our disabled daughter our kettle us always on you are welcome for a cuppa any time x Kate

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Hi Tilly, I guess we used to be near neighbours as we were off the Boundary in Todmorden. If you want winter sun head down to the Algarve where the Camping and caravan club have held a rally for 20 odd years. Lots going on and you will not feel out of it just because you are single, in fact get that YOUNG Movan to come down with you, if you have any doubts then all meet up at our place in the Limousin and we can head there in convoy. We expect to set off very early January and will stay there until early April

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
welcome animated smiley3.gif

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun