Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Why do we need mosquito's I got bitten in Germany on the butt when I was sleeping Ive now been bitten again on the neck in Portugal I hate the little shits.

Just read this it all makes sense now

Only female mosquitoes bite humans and animals; males feed on flower nectar

images.jpg

Last edited:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Why do we need mosquito's I got bitten in Germany on the butt when I was sleeping Ive now been bitten again on the neck in Portugal I hate the little shits.
Do you think it might be the same one that bit you twice? Check the lumps. The German one will look like a Bratwurst. (y) They are very good at hiding. My step dad used to tell me that during the war, pilots could hide mosquitoes behind hills and buildings when zipping into their targets. :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
I hate them too but they have their place in ecoystems as food sources for fish, birds etc.

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
Perhaps you have hit on the answer there...... Salmon spread rubbed into buttocks before bed.

That'll frighten the little buggers off. (y)

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Predator... Smell of fish?
No! No! Don't go there Tootles. This conversation could get messy. :whistle::LOL:
Not as messy as rubbing John West into your bottom at bed time. :Eeek: I mean, who is this 'John West', that he thinks he can cavort with other men using his salmon paste? :(

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Do you think it might be the same one that bit you twice? Check the lumps. The German one will look like a Bratwurst. (y) They are very good at hiding. My step dad used to tell me that during the war, pilots could hide mosquitoes behind hills and buildings when zipping into their targets. :)

It may well be the same one lol I always pull the covers off Lynne when she is asleep if I can hear one in the van hoping they will get her not me:D:sneaky:

Paul

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
I always pull the covers off Lynne when she is asleep
A wise move!! Try painting a large red cross on her bottom. Some of these creatures can be very short sighted, and might mistake your head for her bum. It happens with me a lot. :(

Oct 8, 2014
Todmorden
Funster No
MH
Compactline 143
Exp
I'm a newbie and always will be. You never know it all.
A wise move!! Try painting a large red cross on her bottom. Some of these creatures can be very short sighted, and might mistake your head for her bum. It happens with me a lot. :(

Having never met you or Lynne I could not possibly comment on the similarities between your head and Lynne's bum. :whistle:

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Not as messy as rubbing John West into your bottom at bed time. :Eeek: I mean, who is this 'John West', that he thinks he can cavort with other men using his salmon paste? :(

Talking of John West & salmon:

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Talking of John West & salmon:

WOW!! :Eeek::Eeek:
My God, he was so brave! :clap2: I mean, just kicking a bear like that should get the guy an instant accolade! Amazing video!

Thats another tenner you owe me Matt. :)

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
WOW!! :Eeek::Eeek:
My God, he was so brave! :clap2: I mean, just kicking a bear like that should get the guy an instant accolade! Amazing video!

Thats another tenner you owe me Matt. :)

Just deduct it from the bill ;)

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Is it the wasp that is the only living thing that, if it died out, would make zero impact on ecology ?

I canna remember if it is the wasp or a type of shark.. Not much difference is there ? !! LOL !!

OP
OP
Zepp

Zepp

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Roaming
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years
Good news the little bugger is now dead found it this morning so happy :Grin:its only cost about ÂŁ40 to kill it with sprays and plug in devices etc :LOL:

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun