We're off to Spain!! Yippee!! (1 Viewer)

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
We're on the train at 20.20 tonight - first stop Franglais Wine Warehouse ( France Passion site!) just outside Calais.::bigsmile:

Tomorrow - Honfleur - has to be done!!:thumb:

Then Bayeux, Mont St Michel then whizz down stopping at various aires and France Passions until we get to Leucate Plage.

Over the Pyrenees to Spain stopping at a couple of places - don't know where yet - before we get to Sucina near Murcia to visit friends - more friends near Baza then it's the secret site south of Granada for a few days R&R!:thumb:

More visiting near Nerja and again in Seville - over to Portugal to meet Ray and Joan (rayv8) in Monte Gordo at the end of November - then back in to Spain to Zahora near Conil for 3 months well needed rest!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How many funsters will we meet en-route???::bigsmile: Hope we see some of you - can't miss our Motorhome Fun banners in the front window!:ROFLMAO:

Otherwise - see you all next spring!!

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Safe travels Marie, keep in touch with us poor devils who will have to sit out the winter in Gordon,s cold and dark and miserable land.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Have a lovely winter away, hope the weather is better than last year - Have FUN:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
If we see you I`ll give you a wave on our travels Maria,, :thumb:

Have a nice time and (bit early but) Happy Xmas..

Drive safely..

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Oh come on Marie i must be somewhere on your way down to Port Leucate:winky:, so do pop in and say hello!! It could be for a night or if you're really in a hurry at least for a drink .... or 4 as would say Maurice!:roflmto:

It would be even better if it could be on a week end so i'm not working !:RollEyes:

Let me know, i really would like to see you again :shout:.... and so does Steph! You could see her progresses!!!!!:thumb:

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
You stay were you are and freeeeeeeeeeeze:RollEyes: with the rest of us:Doh:

MrJinks

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Dorchester, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
6 years
Sounds wonderful. I am not envious, honest :cry: :cry:

Have a lovely trip and enjoy the winter down south.

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007
Not jealous not a lot..we don't go until the first week in January down into Spain to see and meet with friends having said that we go to Tenerife on the 25th November for a month to stay with friends over there back the week before Xmas give the grandkids their pressies then pack the van after New Year and roll south..can't wait

wanderer

Free Member
Apr 14, 2008
huntingdon
Funster No
MH
a class Arto
Exp
since 2008
Hi Penelope
I hope your travels are going well , we have just arri8ved at Cabo de Gata and the weather is great been 25degrees all the way thru Spain but France was a nightmare as usual for us last 2 nights down to minus 2 everything covered in heavy frost.
Cant believe you are going to Sucina as we have just moved on from visiting friends there if you havent arrived there yet dont be tempted to camp at La Paz in Murcia its not a pleasant site
Wanderer

Douglas

Free Member
Aug 22, 2008
South Wales,
Funster No
Exp
6 years + 5 years in boat before that
We are in La Duquesa at the moment, the weather is perfect, we will be spending Nov and Dec between Gib and Malaga. Maybe we will see you.

Doug...

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Thank god for that, At least England is safe for the time being,:winky:

Have a great time Marie & Rex, miss you all ready and see you back safely in spring.:thumb:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
See you soon !!!

Have a great trip !!!! I will be at Camping Azahar (Benicassim) for Christmas and the New Year and then moving on. I should be at Zahora late Jan. early Feb.!!! I hope to meet up with JJ somewhere along the line as well...
Not forgetting Frankie of course on the way down !! (Hopefully on Sat.19th.Dec.)
See you next year then Marie !!!!!:thumb :thumb: :thumb:

Patrick

Free Member
Nov 18, 2007
Liverpool
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
2 year....Love it!
Marie and Rex, have a wonderful time!

jan and i will be heading of down to hopefully the sun in the second week of january, doing Portugal and Spain border then over to moroco for a month. then do the alps on the way back.

Pat & Jan

OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Marie and Rex, have a wonderful time!

jan and i will be heading of down to hopefully the sun in the second week of january, doing Portugal and Spain border then over to moroco for a month. then do the alps on the way back.

Pat & Jan

Hey Pat! If you're going from Portugal to Morocco you'll be driving past us! We'll be at Zahora near Conil just east of Cadiz from Dec 1st to Feb 28th! Call in for a few days!! I'm sure we could find some vodka!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Keep in touch! :thumb:

OP
OP
PenelopePitstop

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Have a great trip !!!! I will be at Camping Azahar (Benicassim) for Christmas and the New Year and then moving on. I should be at Zahora late Jan. early Feb.!!! I hope to meet up with JJ somewhere along the line as well...
Not forgetting Frankie of course on the way down !! (Hopefully on Sat.19th.Dec.)

Look forward to seeing you Steve!:thumb:

Thank god for that, At least England is safe for the time being,:winky:

We'll make up for it when we get back!!! Want your drive tarmaccing sir ???
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Have a great time Marie & Rex, miss you all ready and see you back safely in spring.:thumb:

Our roof's dirty again! Want a holiday in Spain!! It was great to see you all again on our way down country - keep safe and have a great Christmas! Keep in touch!! x

Me for one, I passed the Chunnel at 17:45. I'd have waved if I'd know you were there.

Have a good one, look forwards to the photos.

Got some great photos of Le Mont St Michel - in the rain!! Anyone can take photos of it in the sunshine but it takes a special skill to get rainy ones!!!:thumb:

We are in La Duquesa at the moment, the weather is perfect, we will be spending Nov and Dec between Gib and Malaga. Maybe we will see you.

Doug...

Not sure which way we're going yet - going from Orgiva to Seville so may go cross country rather than coast road - however we may see you sometime over the winter!:Smile:

Apr 29, 2009
West Yorkshire...Halifax
Funster No
MH
Vanless....BUT....!!!!
Exp
Since 2007

Looks like we'll just miss you Steve:Doh:never mind we hope to be in Peniscola around the middle of January (ish)
Saves me buying you a drink then!!:winky::winky: Bon Voyage mate:thumb:

theresa

Free Member
Mar 9, 2008
near falmouth cornwall
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
15 years

we are up the road from you on the 23rd of nov till end of may (bonterra) may see you at the market or around the town . have a good time :thumb:

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
ye Gods, it sounds as if half the population has left the country.......

Probably a good time to get the missus to test drive a MH

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
Well what are you waiting for, her test driving a hearse ?

Tell you what Brian..... when we do get one the first thing we will do is look for a meet that you are attending..... I think, if we dont strangle each other, we will get on well:ROFLMAO:

Aug 20, 2007
Leyland
Funster No
MH
Frankia I7300 BD
Exp
since 1997 (many years tugger before then)
We're supposed to be going to Bonterrra Park early Jan 'till late March, providing we get a new (ish) van as I've just sold the Mirage. Got to sort something out by Nov 19 (Caravan Club wants paying by then), maybe we'll get a caravan (we're that desperate to go !).
We'll keep you informed.

Kind of Graham (Blisters) to offer the loan of his van in exchange for a few cans but where would I hang the scooter ? Anyway, I'm saving the beer & wine for the housewarming party that we're sure to get an invite to !

regards

Allen & Eileen

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Well it was 29 degrees yesterday in San miguel de salinas, lovely and sunny was in summer tops and crop trousers. I was still out at midnight with a light cardigan on and no coat

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back