Simon Berry at JAS Home Services (1 Viewer)

LyndonRV

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
Just wanted to let everybody know that Simon (Geo's son) came to do some work on my Holiday Rambler Arista this week. He fitted a 3000 watt inverter and a hot rod for the hot water and also fixed the furnace on the Monaco Diplomat I have.

The job was faultless, really professional and done to a very high standard, plus the price was very reasonable into the bargain.

Would definitely use Simon again and have no hesitation in recommending him to everyone else.

Thanks Geo for putting us in touch.

Simon's web address is Link Removed by the way.

Lyndon

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Tsk! Tsk! Geo,

Is it wise to promote family members? ::bigsmile:

Look at the trouble Sarkozy got into.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

John

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Ah! Simon
A lot on here have met my other son Steve at the garage.
But Simon!! we keep him locked up in a cupboard, and he only gets out on very special occasions:winky:
We use him as a consultant when were stuck:thumb:
As well as being a fully qualified motor vehicle engineer and teacher for the Mercedes group
Simon is a fully qualified electrical installalation engineer and is able to properly certify his work, with industry recognised certificates
his interest in motor homes is quite new and he has noticed that despite all the checks done on Motorhome gas safety habitation checks,servicing etc he asked what checks and More importantly certification was done on the electrical side. none to my knowledge:Doh:
With a special interest in RV's due to the complexity of the 12v 240v and 110v systems that are used as well as Euro vans he has been doing his homework,
and may shortly be offering a mobile test,check and install service to anyone interested with a properly recognised certificate of safety issued upon completion
this may be of interest to a few
It should be of interest to everyone especially RVs
When the Insurance company asks if the motor home has been modified there asking more than you realise
if an electrical fire caused a problem/claim how many could produce a certificate proving a proper electrical installation, I couldn't:whatthe: --not yet
This isn't an add as the service is not up and running, I doubt he will even thank me for posting this much:Doh:
Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back