Problem with C&CC site (1 Viewer)

Dec 30, 2014
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Since September 7th 2016
I am logged on to the site but when I click on find a campsite it thinks I am a guest and no amount of me clicking on login can persuade it otherwise. I've sent an email to C&CC but it says they hope to respond in 5 working days?
Anyone else having problems?

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
Managed to use the site yesterday without any problems - sorry, realise this doesn't help you at all!

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
it is probably a cookie issue

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Doctor Dave

Free Member
May 18, 2015
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
7 years followed by a break of 11 years and then 4+ years but given up now
Just logged in with no problems here.

Dave

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
I am logged on to the site but when I click on find a campsite it thinks I am a guest and no amount of me clicking on login can persuade it otherwise. I've sent an email to C&CC but it says they hope to respond in 5 working days?
Anyone else having problems?
I've just tried and (whilst I am logged in to the Forum, Out & About and the main site) it comes up with Hello Guest for me as well when I click on Find a Campsite.

However, it appears to be confined to that page alone. I am able to run a search successfully and when I click on one of the sites returned the page says Hello Graham Hadfield, as expected.

Sep 22, 2013
Halifax
Funster No
MH
Relay self-build
Exp
Trainee MH owner
Yes, I have seen this issue on the C&CC pages when attempting to book. Like you I raised a query but never got any response. In my view (as a web developer) the recent changes to their pages have introduced some fundamental flaws in the way that they handle cookies which it appears they are incapable of fixing. The issues have been going on for months now! The best workaround seems to use the system early morning when there are few other users that the system can get confused by.

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
No problems here at Langtoft Towers - on the App, have you tried that as an alternative?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
PaulB
Dec 30, 2014
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Since September 7th 2016
Got it to work by logging out of the main site then logging back in again

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
In my view (as a web developer) the recent changes to their pages have introduced some fundamental flaws in the way that they handle cookies which it appears they are incapable of fixing.
We always used to reckon that one could only make changes to any system for so long before it started to wobbly like an inverted pyramid.
The trouble with too many systems, these days, is that the analysis/design phases are so neglected that they start out like that - and as for testing, one would think that some people have never even heard of the word, let alone understand what it means.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back