ADAC RENEWAL (1 Viewer)

Jan 25, 2013
Dorchester, Dorset, UK
Funster No
MH
Sad former owner
Exp
Since 1991
Crikey: it took all of 2 minutes and 16 seconds using the Skype landline dialling to renew my ADAC membership for the year - Premium Gold single for euros 89.50. This included getting transferred to an English speaking person. Result or what!

MotorhomersRus

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 17, 2010
Barnoldswick
Funster No
MH
Carthago E Line
Exp
Will try this latter today as I have sent a email last week and not heard back !
We took out membership and our cards have come but I'm sure we haven't paid !

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
Will try this latter today as I have sent a email last week and not heard back !
We took out membership and our cards have come but I'm sure we haven't paid !

They've never ever got back to me either. I just check that the money has gone out of my account and the magazine keeps turning up.

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
They are a bit faster than HMRC then at 48mins before an answer on average.

MotorhomersRus

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 17, 2010
Barnoldswick
Funster No
MH
Carthago E Line
Exp
They've never ever got back to me either. I just check that the money has gone out of my account and the magazine keeps turning up.

Problem is can't remember giving any details for payment !!!!
And can't see any on the paper work but someone told me I must of paid to get the cards ............not sure if we should risk it without phoning to check !

Jan 29, 2014
Scunthorpe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Apache
Exp
July 2013
Update
Bite the bullet and phoned them
We hadn't paid :(
But we have now :)
Same here rang and paid on the credit card on tuesday but had the cards two weeks before.

davidallan

Free Member
Oct 22, 2007
Leeds
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
26 yrs CVing + 14< MH' ing
Year 6 or 7 ADAC Renewal papers just arrived....BUT Difficulty getting thro on any of the nos previously used AND their main Line. !!??
Any FUNSTER out there with a RECENT OK no ??
No problems previously... Thanks for any UTD help
.....:(

davidallan

Free Member
Oct 22, 2007
Leeds
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
STILL trying to obtain a Tel no for RENEWING my Policy....PLEASE any 'Funster' out there who has aTele no For them that worked RECENTLY.
I have also sent an email 2 days ago but no reply. NEVER had this problem over the previous 6/7 years.....HELP !!!! and thanks in adavance

Deleted User
I renewed on 4th Aug using 00498976766632 without problems.

Dec 12, 2010
Cumbria
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2011
STILL trying to obtain a Tel no for RENEWING my Policy....PLEASE any 'Funster' out there who has aTele no For them that worked RECENTLY.
I have also sent an email 2 days ago but no reply. NEVER had this problem over the previous 6/7 years.....HELP !!!! and thanks in adavance

I kept a jpeg of the original form they sent me when I first joined about 6 years ago, just used to print it off, tipex out and update the relevant details ( sure there will be a "computer" way of doing it but I'm a bit thick with pc's) anyhoo, this year they bounced it back to me with an email in English saying they couldn't debit my card and sent another form to fill in. I've duly done this but as usual, no confirming email as to whether it's gone through, need to check my cc account and see what's happened, may use the number @matamoros posted in future.

Deleted User
I kept a jpeg of the original form they sent me when I first joined about 6 years ago, just used to print it off, tipex out and update the relevant details ( sure there will be a "computer" way of doing it but I'm a bit thick with pc's) anyhoo, this year they bounced it back to me with an email in English saying they couldn't debit my card and sent another form to fill in. I've duly done this but as usual, no confirming email as to whether it's gone through, need to check my cc account and see what's happened, may use the number @matamoros posted in future.

They do seem to have an awful lot of different numbers but that one has worked for a few years, I have never found a way of setting up a direct debit though and phoning every year is a bit of a pain, worth it for us though.

davidallan

Free Member
Oct 22, 2007
Leeds
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
....I HAVE RENEWED>>>The tele no above is still correct but they seem to have a new 'Call centre' which is very busy AND an English speaker is not always available.....My very 'Rusty' Schoolboy German managed to understand
that I should Ring Back in 20 minutes !!?? ....AND sure enough AN English speaker was available & it was all dealt with in 'Quick Time'....Even the 'Disabled Person' discount was accounted for ...so the Man & Wife policy this next year = Euros 102.50 =circa £86.89.....GREAT & Big thanks to ADAC
[Only used twice in 7 yrs { Th GB AA dealt with the Punctures X 2}...its ADAC for US...every time.

malheg

Free Member
May 28, 2008
Coppull (Chorley)
Funster No
MH
Campervan (Alphard)
Exp
12 yrs
Just renewed mine, me and the wife 109euro for 12x months cover any vehicle Europe or UK.
Malc

May 13, 2015
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
I have just renewed our ADAC membership by phone and used the number given by Matamoros and it worked perfectly allowing me to pay on our UK credit card, € 109.00.

Thank you Matamoros.

Have a Happy Christmas and a Healthy 2017 everyone.

Kind Regards

Florence

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back