Paol's Hayling Island meet, 2010. (1 Viewer)

LaughingHeart

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Southampton uk
Funster No
MH
Pop Top
Exp
Too many to mention
As this years Hayling meet was a great time and everybody wants to do it again next year, I have arranged another! Same great site: Fishery Creek Touring Park, Hayling Island, Hants.
7 nights with EHU, free showers, prime waterside pitches, fun sports, fun dog show, american supper, party and entertainments. Booking from 1st March 2010 direct with the site. Only 98 quid all in!
Please show interest here and PM me if you want in! 20 pitches reserved, 5 already spoken for.
Regards, Paol.

6pm Cowboy

Free Member
Jun 26, 2009
South Oxfordshire
Funster No
MH
none ( yet )
Exp
0 - but I live in hope
Off topic - sorry

I used to go to Hayling island regularly about 50 years ago. Lovely narrow lanes with huge hydrangia bushes down both sides. Walk along the beach to this tiny little fun fair. Could wander around all day and never see a car.

Went again for the day last summer.

Changed a bit hasn't it.:ROFLMAO:

Have a great meet.

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Is this more of a commercial venture rather than a funster organising a meet
I note you have made 15 posts since joining and 14.5 have been promoting this camp site, the remaining .5 of a post you used to make referance to it:Doh:
Geo
Question did anyone from here go??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
hayling island

Interesting my dear watson ...:restmycase:

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
We were on Fishery Creek site a couple of weeks ago, loved it :thumb:

bigfish

Free Member
May 20, 2009
Eastleigh, Hants
Funster No
Exp
8 years, but had caravans & Tents before that
I note you have made 15 posts since joining and 14.5 have been promoting this camp site, the remaining .5 of a post you used to make referance to it:Doh:
Geo

Little bit synical here arnt we:Doh: , but Hayling is great place to be anytime, usually wild camp here on the way home.:thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
A little bit synical:Eeek:
How dare you, how very dare you:Sad:

I put every synical fibre in my body into that post:Doh:
I wasnt born synical you know, I have had to work very hard at it:winky:

OP
OP
L

LaughingHeart

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Southampton uk
Funster No
MH
Pop Top
Exp
Too many to mention
Geo

As I originaly said: there is no commertial interest in any of my meets! I have a passion for arranging good times for folk. It is my way of giving! I have very little time to spend on this forum and if I seem to only post about my meets, it is because they are important to me.
I hope this answers your question.
Paol.

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Little bit synical here arnt we:Doh: , but Hayling is great place to be anytime, usually wild camp here on the way home.:thumb:
Not wishing to be funny but on the way back from where, Hayling Island is just that an Island it does not lead anywhere.

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Hover Home . On way home from the I O W :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
As I originaly said: there is no commertial interest in any of my meets! I have a passion for arranging good times for folk. It is my way of giving! I have very little time to spend on this forum and if I seem to only post about my meets, it is because they are important to me.
I hope this answers your question.
Paol.
Maybe you could do that by attending one or more of the many funsters Rallies and meets around the country.

Sep 15, 2009
Sussex coast
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
learning
2nd time I used my van I went to fishery creek was my first real camping trip great site and nice place to visit.See lots of people wild camping on the seafront also I may try it myself next year

OP
OP
L

LaughingHeart

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Southampton uk
Funster No
MH
Pop Top
Exp
Too many to mention
2nd time I used my van I went to fishery creek was my first real camping trip great site and nice place to visit.See lots of people wild camping on the seafront also I may try it myself next year
It is a nice spot! there are some decent pubs and takeaways too. thats just two of the reasons for holding my meets there! Next Septembers meet is getting booked up, already There are about 9 units wanting to come! The site I use is a really good one with beautiful views ,Fishing, Small boating [own slipway, tidal], Dog walking etc. I could rattle on for hours about the place, but the reviews speak for themselves!
Even if you wild it on the sea front, you will still be welcome to visit us on site for the fun and party etc. Just bring some food for the table and your own booze! There may be a small 'visitor charge'.[There usualy is!]
Even AJ said, [quote: 'I actualy enjoyed it!, unquote] He took all the teriffic photos!
let me know if you want a pitch or if you think you will just visit and party with us please!
Paol.

OP
OP
L

LaughingHeart

Free Member
Apr 14, 2009
Southampton uk
Funster No
MH
Pop Top
Exp
Too many to mention
Not many spaces left. If you would like to meet with us in September, you should book with site this March to ensure a place, Thanks.
Paol.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back