• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Avtex 16inch TV/DVD W164DR (1 Viewer)

Feb 17, 2009
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2006
I've got a Avtex W164DR for sale, about 3 years old. Excellent condition with all cables, stand, remote and manual. This has the digital tuning but NOT the satellite tuner.

£50 + postage or make me an offer. I'll be at the Lincoln show if anybody wants to pick it up from there.

Cheers
Alan

IMG_4782.JPG

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Great price for someone. Good quality tv and great after service.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
Great price for someone. Good quality tv and great after service.
Always worries me when people say how wonderful the after service is .if the product is so good there wouldn't be a need for after service ..... Just a thought ..lol

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

irnbru

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 27, 2013
Glasgow
Funster No
MH
Benimar 264
Exp
11 yrs
Always worries me when people say how wonderful the after service is .if the product is so good there wouldn't be a need for after service ..... Just a thought ..lol
Accidents can happen. I blew a component up and their service was fabulous.

OP
OP
aldhp21
Feb 17, 2009
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2006

It is a great product and Avtex service is known to be very good. If you search the forums you will be able to verify that fact. The reason that I'm selling is that the new van I bought last year was already equipped with one of these.

Khizzie

Free Member
Jul 26, 2014
Le Repaire,Thiviers,France
Funster No
MH
Autocriuse stargazer
Exp
since 2002
It is a great product and Avtex service is known to be very good. If you search the forums you will be able to verify that fact. The reason that I'm selling is that the new van I bought last year was already equipped with one of these.
Please don't think I was in any way saying the item you were selling was inferior in any way ..its just when people keep saying how good the backup service is on any supplier that my twisted mind thinks why if the product is so good why do so many people state how good the backup is .if you get my drift .. Confused so am I . Another white wine please waiter . Hahahaha

XRN

Oct 10, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
We are no longer Newbie's.
@aldhp21 Does it come with the 12v and 240v cables and remote, does it have a scart socket and where are you located as not going to Malvern?

OP
OP
aldhp21
Feb 17, 2009
Cheltenham
Funster No
MH
AS Broadway FB
Exp
Since 2006
Hi @XRN. It has both 12v and 24v, remote, even has the manual, so it is complete. Yes there is a scart connector on the back.

We are located in Cheltenham.

Cheers Alan

XRN

Oct 10, 2014
Plymouth
Funster No
MH
Hymer B680 Starline
Exp
We are no longer Newbie's.
Sounds ok to me. Can you check postage charge and let me know a total and how you want paying?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back