Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Well we have escaped at last .I know to many of you guys getting away for a few days is just the norm but for me and Jo it's hard to arrange but we are on the road again (as Willie Nelson would say(y)).we are staying at Oxen Touring park for 2 nights then we are going down to Dorset on Monday to spend 4 nights at Mo,s CL .Even after 20 odd years of camping it still brings a grin to my face when driving down the road.
Brian & Jo

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Thanks John and I understand what you are saying but after 31yrs of running my own business it takes over your life and it's very difficult to let go.But I do believe that things are getting better for me and Jo so we are looking forward to next year (y) without wishing our life away .we are only away for 3days next week but it's like having a fort
night for me and Jo:LOL: Anyway hope you and Ci are ok and try and get out in that lovely Concorde of yours.
Brian & Jo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Mikey RV

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 7, 2010
Devon
Funster No
MH
Burstner Elegance I821G
Exp
Since 1977
Watch out when your at Mo's Brian, he will proberly get you doing some work.

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Just our luck we are now in A&E in Shrewsbury waiting to see a doctorJo has developed a sore on her leg which has got bigger and has been in pain with nerve pains through the night.hopefully they will let us out;)
Brian & Jo

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
:rofl:
Just our luck we are now in A&E in Shrewsbury waiting to see a doctorJo has developed a sore on her leg which has got bigger and has been in pain with nerve pains through the night.hopefully they will let us out;)
Brian & Jo
Oh dear I was just going to say enjoy yourselves and read your last post. Hope Jo is ok and you can carry on! Has @old-mo got rabbit stew on the menu?!;)
Safe travels! And get well ASAP Jo, would it be insensitive to ask about tyres at this time?!:LOL::rofl::rofl:

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Well they let us out:Grin:Jo has developed an infection in her leg and has been given a course of penecyllin ,just have to be careful cos she is diabetic.But she is going to be fine.thank you Anthea and of course you can ask about tyres(y)
Brian & Jo

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
I was joking about the tyres as you are having a rest!!(y)
Glad you are on your way again!
Enjoy!!

OP
OP
Brian and Jo

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Have a good trip Brian and Jo and hope the leg is sorted soon Jo.
We are off for a week in the Peak District and further after so great to get away.
Hi Larry hope you and Winn are well.hope you enjoy your trip.Jo says thanks.I think it's the thought of seeing Mo again that has done it Larry :LOL: just joking.
Drive safely
Brian & Jo

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back