Name changes! (1 Viewer)

Sep 2, 2014
Gloucester
Funster No
MH
Self-converted Van
Exp
Since 2014
Hello everyone! Just a quick post to let everyone know that from here on in Gerri19 and Ockerron no longer exist....we have been 'merged' :Eeek: (first time for everything!) and shall be known henceforth as Ron & Gerri (how inventive..I know.)
This is mostly because of all the trouble we have caused booking ourselves onto rallies under one name and arriving as the other! :whistle2:
And so, any contentious, rude, aggressive or otherwise unpopular posts from this account will be attributable to Ron, and all the funny, friendly, intelligent and knowledgeable posts will be down to me, Gerri. ::bigsmile:
Hopefully now that we are back in Blighty with a reasonable wifi connection, normal service will be resumed.
You have been warned...:cooler:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Love your new avatar pic. Glad you both had a nice holiday x

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
Hello everyone! Just a quick post to let everyone know that from here on in Gerri19 and Ockerron no longer exist....we have been 'merged' :Eeek: (first time for everything!) and shall be known henceforth as Ron & Gerri (how inventive..I know.)
This is mostly because of all the trouble we have caused booking ourselves onto rallies under one name and arriving as the other! :whistle2:
And so, any contentious, rude, aggressive or otherwise unpopular posts from this account will be attributable to Ron, and all the funny, friendly, intelligent and knowledgeable posts will be down to me, Gerri. ::bigsmile:
Hopefully now that we are back in Blighty with a reasonable wifi connection, normal service will be resumed.
You have been warned...:cooler:

Oh, if you listen carefully, you can hear a unicorn fart a little rainbow........:p

We're going to the train meet at New Romney next weekend then off to France again on 16th :france::clap2:

Pimms at the ready, Helen. Also considering loading the cocktail kit into the van but it usually gets a bit messy if I do........

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back