Three: Free roaming in 42 destinations from September (1 Viewer)

Feb 13, 2013
Edinburgh
Funster No
MH
Rapido 881F
Exp
Since 2015
Just walked in to a Three shop and found this out. Apologies if this has been posted before and this is old new!. Germany and Benelux counties now included.

MannClan

Free Member
Dec 5, 2015
Peterborough
Funster No
MH
coachbuild
Exp
approx 2003
amazing really - we are just about to cancel our 3 wifi as just about the only place you can connect is when you are in a town. never connected once in France, urban or otherwise.

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
amazing really - we are just about to cancel our 3 wifi as just about the only place you can connect is when you are in a town. never connected once in France, urban or otherwise.
I and others on here have the huwii e5330 mifi thingy on 3 data and used it last time we were in France and never found anywhere it didn't work.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Currently using mine in Berchtesgadan Germany had it 4 years great bit of kit I pay £7.00 a month for 10 gig I think.
Oops sorry its the Huwaei thingy we have from 3

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
What are you useing, that doesn't work, are all your settings right, because there are one or two things you can change if it's not working?

Oct 20, 2010
Burry Port South Wales
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2003
In France for the last few days using " feel at home" the network automatically selected is Orange F and it seems to be OK, wouldn't want to stream on it but fine with the forum and emails.
Cheers
Ed

Oct 5, 2012
Ayrshire
Funster No
MH
Carado T132
Exp
5 years, feel free to ask me about the Carado!!
I used 3 throughout France without too many problems, but I do have a mifi Aerial, which the lack of may be your problem ?

Cleve

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 27, 2015
France
Funster No
MH
Hymer 654
I have been using my 3 feel at home or whatever it is called in France with out problems at all. I bought 2 on eBay because I would use them up fast. I was wrong so one is in the Huawei thing and the other is in this IPad.

I am naturally lucky and it may be that but no problems at all. When with Sarah & Dennis back in July at Frontignan Savès my Huawei out performed there "broadband"

Sorry to learn you have not enjoyed the same level of success.

:france:

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
I recently drove from Cadiz to Calais and back. I was able to stream Planet Rock from my Huaweii the whole trip :)

Mar 11, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Since 2010

We had the same issue as it automatically defaulted to their partner Free which had next to no signal where we were. Once we manually changed to Bouygues we were up and running. Huge sigh of relief from Mr Stroppy as he still has do a bit of work when we're away:rolleyes:

This page shows Three's current partners in France - scroll down towards the bottom of the page.

http://www.three.co.uk/Support/Roaming_and_international/Mobile_roaming?content_aid=1214306374696

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back