Free Member
May 27, 2009
Goosnargh Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Feb 2009
I must be a soft touch. Bob persuaded me to go and have a look at the MH show last weekend and we ended up ordering a new vehicle. We only became motorhomers early this year but have already decided that it is for us. Anyway, we thought sod it and ordered a new 'beast'. After much deliberation (and many hours leading up to the show touring round the country looking a makes and models) we finally decided on an Autotrail Chieftain with the larger garage for a motorbike - God knows how I'll manage to drive it!!!!

Anyway, we're both VERY excited and looking forward to many trips in our new van. I'll probably be asking for loads of advice in the future especially as we are planning our 1st trip to Europe next year. In the meantime we'll carry on enjoying fun, freedom and much fine wine in our current van.

Jules

billy

Free Member
Jan 10, 2009
Bolton
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
since 2009
Hi Jules

congratulations on your new motorhome we have a Autotrail and love it
i am sure you will enjoy it :thumb::thumb:

billy

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
Congratulations, hope you get it soon, we have been looking for a new one for some weeks and are nearing a decision . AT LAST !!
Good luck with the new Chieftain :thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
I must be a soft touch. Bob persuaded me to go and have a look at the MH show last weekend and we ended up ordering a new vehicle. We only became motorhomers early this year but have already decided that it is for us. Anyway, we thought sod it and ordered a new 'beast'. After much deliberation (and many hours leading up to the show touring round the country looking a makes and models) we finally decided on an Autotrail Chieftain with the larger garage for a motorbike - God knows how I'll manage to drive it!!!!

Anyway, we're both VERY excited and looking forward to many trips in our new van. I'll probably be asking for loads of advice in the future especially as we are planning our 1st trip to Europe next year. In the meantime we'll carry on enjoying fun, freedom and much fine wine in our current van.

Jules

Hi Bob & Jules
Where are you planning to go? There's a very interesting meet being organised 'as we speak' to Lake Garda via Luzern, then on to Florence, Pisa, San Remo (?) and so on.
Find this thread 'Italy, Lake Garda May 2010' in 'Rallies and Meets'; you might be tempted to join in. Only nine or ten definites at the moment.

John

OP
OP
bob and jules

bob and jules

Free Member
May 27, 2009
Goosnargh Lancashire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Feb 2009
Hi John,
It sounds fantastic but unfortunately both Bob and I work in education (for the time being) so we are tied to the school holidays. Give us a couple of years to get our youngest out of college and into work and we plan to chuck in our work and tour until we run out of money!!!

In the meantime, we'll just have to follow your adventures in termtime!

Jules

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Hi John,
It sounds fantastic but unfortunately both Bob and I work in education (for the time being) so we are tied to the school holidays. Give us a couple of years to get our youngest out of college and into work and we plan to chuck in our work and tour until we run out of money!!!

In the meantime, we'll just have to follow your adventures in termtime!

Jules

Ah well! There'll be other times.
I agree it sounds fantastic; so looking forward to it.

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back