help please (1 Viewer)

mogsy

Free Member
Oct 22, 2009
Funster No
im really unsure what nozzle i have for my fixed tank gas tank the pumps in my local garages dont seem to fit it, i have a photo of it but im a technaphobe and im really unsure how to post it up here
thanks
mogsy

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Welcome to the fun. It is a shame you can't get a photo up, or even details of your van, or description of the fitting you do have, never mind I'm sure a mind reader will be along any minute.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Failing that maybe some details of your van /location would help someone to help you, thats why we have a profile. Makes life a lot easier.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mogsy

Free Member
Oct 22, 2009
Funster No
i have a photo on my pc which was a task in itself if anyone knows the different types of adapter i could email them the pic??

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
i have a photo on my pc which was a task in itself if anyone knows the different types of adapter i could email them the pic??

:RollEyes: If you gave us SOME idea of the Motorhome or RV you have? It MAY help a little. However, here are the main types of adaptor:-

OP
OP
M

mogsy

Free Member
Oct 22, 2009
Funster No
im gonna try and get a pic of the nozzle up as far as what the van is i have no clue, the chassis and engine are from a transit twin axle thats all i know
mogsy

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
im gonna try and get a pic of the nozzle up as far as what the van is i have no clue, the chassis and engine are from a transit twin axle thats all i know
mogsy

:Doh: Did you NOT notice the adaptors abover your post? :Eeek:

OP
OP
M

mogsy

Free Member
Oct 22, 2009
Funster No
i did notice the pics and thanks for posting them but they are no help at all cos i dont know which one fits

OP
OP
M

mogsy

Free Member
Oct 22, 2009
Funster No
here's a pic

Last edited:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
could i email my pic to you?

Hi Mogsy,

If you go to Manage Attachments you should be able to show the unit on this thread.:thumb:

Go to advanced when posting a reply and it's under the icons. in Additional options.

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back