maxview cranky mounting plate (1 Viewer)

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
does anyone know if its possible to buy a base mounting plate for the maxview cranky ?

mines stuck down with almost a full tube of sikaflex and it aint coming off :Sad:unless theres a special solvent available.

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi John, there is a solvent to clean sikaflex, but I dont know how you would get it between the roof and the plate.

S

stagman

Deleted User
does anyone know if its possible to buy a base mounting plate for the maxview cranky ?

mines stuck down with almost a full tube of sikaflex and it aint coming off :Sad:unless theres a special solvent available.

Go to the Maxview web page they do all sorts of spares for the Crank up including the plate you want .:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Laneside

Hi
Visit maxview.co.uk

The part you want comes in a complete transfer pack kit for the B2590

Part No TRPKB2590 at £49.94 +PandP but it does include everthing you need except the tube of new mastic. Give it a look -- click the bottom of the LNB picture to see full list of spares

I just bought some bits and they came the very next day

Cheeres Alan

OP
OP
pappajohn

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
Go to the Maxview web page they do all sorts of spares for the Crank up including the plate you want .:thumb:

why didnt i think of that :Doh:

bit of a ripoff really.

ok the base plate is there but so are all the indoor bits as well.

if you're taking one off you will also take the indoor bits as well and make good the hole in the cieling.

Link Removed
i suppose if i cant remove it, a suitably sized 1/8th sheet of hard ally and a roll of closed cell foam draft tape and bobs yer....:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back