How to get rid of foreign Motorhomes. (1 Viewer)

Neckender

Free Member
Oct 15, 2007
Neckend or North Wales.
Funster No
MH
VW T6.1Kombi day Van
Exp
Since 2004
I just got this off another forum.

Since our last visit to the Stonehaven C&C site all of the foreign motorhomes have disappeared from the sea front, the site warden informed me that the local chip shop and cafe was loosing trade from locals who were unable to park their cars and buy their fish suppers.
During one night several of the vans had the windows smashed, stones of the beach were found inside some of the vans.
Should send the same squad up to Rosemarie village, the sea front along there is full of foreign campers , littering up the area and parking in front of the actual campsite.

What if we were treated the same when travelling abroad.

John.

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
it happens . i had a windscreen cracked in el jadidha in morocco. and several others had damage a few years ago. we were parked on one of the beach roads as you enter the built up area .
spain has its areas as well. its pot luck sometimes .
cornwall had a spate of it a few years ago as well.
them upcountry folk coming down here and not handing all their money and jewelry to the highwayman on the border . whats it coming to.

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Had a window smashed while overnight parked on the sea wall at Aldeburgh.. motorhome parking since banned.

Had stones thrown at us by kids in Morocco.. probably because we didn't throw sweets out the window..

Bike stolen in France at Capbreton aire

Bike stolen in Spain .. snatched from my son at Lidl car park in Roquetas.

Bike saddle stolen in France at Montherme aire

Crime is not confined to any one place or country..

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Langtoftlad

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 12, 2011
Langtoft, South Lincs
Funster No
MH
WildAx Aurora FB [PVC]
Exp
Since 2015
Had a window smashed while overnight parked on the sea wall at Aldeburgh.. motorhome parking since banned.

Had stones thrown at us by kids in Morocco.. probably because we didn't throw sweets out the window..

Bike stolen in France at Capbreton aire

Bike stolen in Spain .. snatched from my son at Lidl car park in Roquetas.

Bike saddle stolen in France at Montherme aire

Crime is not confined to any one place or country..
I'm not parking next to you!
:eek:

;)

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
I just got this off another forum.

Since our last visit to the Stonehaven C&C site all of the foreign motorhomes have disappeared from the sea front, the site warden informed me that the local chip shop and cafe was loosing trade from locals who were unable to park their cars and buy their fish suppers.
During one night several of the vans had the windows smashed, stones of the beach were found inside some of the vans.
Should send the same squad up to Rosemarie village, the sea front along there is full of foreign campers , littering up the area and parking in front of the actual campsite.

What if we were treated the same when travelling abroad.

John.

Were these foreigners from mainland Europe or Eire?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back