• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

6.5KVA Generator and 3KW Inverter. (1 Viewer)

Apr 22, 2015
Wrexham
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
Since 2014
Hi,

I have both of these for sale, the inverter was only taken out of the box for the photos to be taken and the generator has only run for a short period, both were bought on a whim and on reflection are not needed. £130
The Inverter is 24V with an output of 3KW pure sine wave and peak of 6KW, made in Germany.
The Generator is fairly quiet and starts easily, it was made for the continental market and so has 2 pin sockets, I do have plugs to make fly leads. I have used it once and was very pleased with the operation. £150
Collection would be best considering the weight of the items.
Sorry but I cannot add photos but if you email me/pm me I will send you pics of the items.
Bob

Last edited:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
6.5kva.. :eek: that's a big generator

is it not 650 watt, do you have a make and model ?

and why did you buy a 24v Inverter..

Enword

Free Member
May 20, 2014
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
Race van conversion for years
6.5kva.. :eek: that's a big generator

is it not 650 watt, do you have a make and model ?

and why did you buy a 24v Inverter..
Does it have wheels, hook it up behind the MH :whistle:
117992925_1_644x461_fresh-cummins-uk-65kva-sound-proof-petrol-gas-generator-box-pack-karachi.jpg

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
bb wales
Apr 22, 2015
Wrexham
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
Since 2014
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
Found out how to add pics.
As you can see the gene is not that large, I can pick it up and move it around quite easily.
The purchase of the inverter was a mistake, we thought we needed one and I found this one and I honestly did'nt notice the 24v as I clicked buy it now, I had looked at so many I think I was inverter blind when I clicked.
Bob

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Thanks Bob..

it's actually 3,400 watt.. the name on the side is deceptive..
specs here

shame about the inverter being 24v

Jan 28, 2008
Dovercourt, Harwich, UK
Funster No
MH
Renalt burstner
Exp
7 years campers before that
does it not say 1200w peak on the invertor thats a bit short of 3kw

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
geny looks like it is 3 phase to me.

Flamenca

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
Hi,

I have both of these for sale, the inverter was only taken out of the box for the photos to be taken and the generator has only run for a short period, both were bought on a whim and on reflection are not needed. £130
The Inverter is 24V with an output of 3KW pure sine wave and peak of 6KW, made in Germany.
The Generator is fairly quiet and starts easily, it was made for the continental market and so has 2 pin sockets, I do have plugs to make fly leads. I have used it once and was very pleased with the operation. £150
Collection would be best considering the weight of the items.
Sorry but I cannot add photos but if you email me/pm me I will send you pics of the items.
Bob

Would you be prepared to sell the two items separately? I am interested in the 24 volt inverter. I would arrange Hermes to collect it. If you will sell it separately will you please send me a PM with a price.
Thanks

OP
OP
bb wales
Apr 22, 2015
Wrexham
Funster No
MH
Auto Sleeper Burford
Exp
Since 2014
Would you be prepared to sell the two items separately? I am interested in the 24 volt inverter. I would arrange Hermes to collect it. If you will sell it separately will you please send me a PM with a price.
Thanks
PM sent

Flamenca

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 21, 2013
Europe
Funster No
MH
Hymer 564
Exp
Since 2010
Thanks for the PM Bob. Like someone else, I got the rating of the invertor wrong. Far too large for what I need. Definitely a bargain for someone.

Many thanks,

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back