Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Just went to youtube to find one of Fun's instruction videos, I copied the link and left it playing. 5 mins later my Mac is belting out uptown funk, I take a look and this video is playing. What fun. I missed Stratford this year (I hear it was a bit wet) But after watching this I'm looking forward to next year already :)

Anthea M

Free Member
Deceased RIP
Oct 18, 2015
Sheffield
Funster No
MH
Hobby
Exp
Since 2009
Enjoyed that Jim!! That's what being a funster is all about!! Having fun!!
Great to see ! Thanks!:LOL:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Great pics, great music, great memories of happy Fun filled days.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Dancing round my bedroom... Think my neighbour's like the music too.

( Friend and son plus his team mate stayed last night---- how do you get the smell of teenage boy out of your house? They're in selection training for National Youth Hockey Team)

Rob and Val

Free Member
Oct 17, 2010
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Talbot Compass Calypso
Exp
Since July 2010
Please tell us, who made that video? Must have taken ages to put it all together. Very well done and music was great.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Please tell us, who made that video? Must have taken ages to put it all together. Very well done and music was great.

Me :) I cant remember how long it took, but not too long, under an hour maybe, it doesn't look like I spent much time sorting or cropping, just dumped them in, no thought to story i can see they are dumped in the order they were shot. If you sort and process each one individually then it can take many hours.

1. Lightroom Import from camera card, to make a collection.
  2. Export the collection at the same time Batchprocess auto levels and sizes
  3. Import all newly sized and adjusted photos into Fotomagico 4
  4. Set the transitions to auto
  5. Make and import the front and end slides in Videoscibe. Most of it already done as a template.
  6. Add a music track or three
  7. Let Fotomagico do its stuff
  8. Export to youtube :)

Last edited:

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
loved it, Jim...... but bloomin' 'eck it is time I got a new hat!!!!

Re your above post, forgetting the photo bit ... how do you export to you tube please? A few of us have a video of the girls singing I will survive and we can't work out how to do it.

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
What a lovely time was had fantastic memories just got to continue making more ;) THANKS JIM :) :) :) love from us three xxx

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
loved it, Jim...... but bloomin' 'eck it is time I got a new hat!!!!

Re your above post, forgetting the photo bit ... how do you export to you tube please? A few of us have a video of the girls singing I will survive and we can't work out how to do it.

Open an account at Youtube

1. Sign in to your YouTube account.
  2. Click Upload at the top of the page.
  3. Before you start uploading the video, you can choose the video privacy settings.
  4. Select the video that you'd like to upload from your computer. You can also create a video slideshow or import a video from Google Photos.
  5. As the video is uploading, you can edit both the basic information and the advanced settings of the video, and decide if you want to notify subscribers (if you untick this option, no communication will be shared with your subscribers). Partners will also be able to adjust their Monetisation settings.
  6. Click Publish to finish uploading a public video to YouTube. If you set the video privacy setting to Private or Unlisted, just click Done to finish the upload or click Share to privately share your video.
  7. If you haven’t clicked Publish, other people won't be able to view your video. You can always publish your video at a later time in your Video Manager.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
If your stuck, you can always hand the video over to me at a rally or show and I'll do it for you (y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back