Free Member
Sep 6, 2008
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 286
Exp
around 26 years
unfortunately no, just for my hols, starting back Sept 12th, 15 years or more left yet before retiring.

OP
OP
Tezza

Tezza

Free Member
Sep 6, 2008
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Benimar Mileo 286
Exp
around 26 years
Well, 2,400 miles later, things didn't go quite to plan, spent 6 days in Kinlochewe before the midges drove us mad, so up'd sticks and drove the 500, (only missed out on the Applecross section this time, have to leave something to go back for) stopping on the way to see places we fancied, then staying in Durness for a few nights, then on to Dunnet, and spent a few days there then down to Inverness for a night, (had camera issues so needed a camera shop), then wife throws in why not go to Mull now instead of Easter next year, so off we went, spent 3 days over there, then the last two days in Bunree.
We had a fantastic time, also opened the wife's eyes to not basing ourselves in one place, she actually enjoyed the moving around, thinking now of going back to Aviemore over the New Year.
I'll need something to do in the dark nights so bought myself a map of Scotland, so will now plot where we have been over the past 4 visits and decide what we might do next year, not done the lower East or D&G yet so potential there.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Sounds great - apart from the midges. Glad you had a good time and now for the good bit, planning your next trip.

Stagman

Free Member
Aug 19, 2015
North Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
3yrs
Well, 2,400 miles later, things didn't go quite to plan, spent 6 days in Kinlochewe before the midges drove us mad, so up'd sticks and drove the 500, (only missed out on the Applecross section this time, have to leave something to go back for) stopping on the way to see places we fancied, then staying in Durness for a few nights, then on to Dunnet, and spent a few days there then down to Inverness for a night, (had camera issues so needed a camera shop), then wife throws in why not go to Mull now instead of Easter next year, so off we went, spent 3 days over there, then the last two days in Bunree.
We had a fantastic time, also opened the wife's eyes to not basing ourselves in one place, she actually enjoyed the moving around, thinking now of going back to Aviemore over the New Year.
I'll need something to do in the dark nights so bought myself a map of Scotland, so will now plot where we have been over the past 4 visits and decide what we might do next year, not done the lower East or D&G yet so potential there.
We have yet to explore D&G. Thoroughly recommend East Neuk of Fife. Pretty little fishing villages along there (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back