One of the best Aire guides (1 Viewer)

Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
I don't know if anyone has seen this, its new to me so I thought I would point it out in case someone might like to look at it.

https://www.aire-service-camping-car-panoramique.fr/contact.php

Its one of the best motorhome websites I have seen and their free smartphone guide to aires I think is brilliant.

Sorry if you already know about it but for those who don't like me its certainly worth investigation.

Christoph

Free Member
Apr 9, 2016
Lytham
Funster No
MH
VW California
Exp
Since 2014
Thank you for posting this. I can't open the link though?

Apr 9, 2014
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Bookmarked, looks good, quick and easy to use, yet another to add to the arsenal. Thanks(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
Just had a quick look. Neither of the new aires in Carcassonne are on the site, one by the LeCite campsite and one by the mill weir, and I think the one they show may now be closed. No guide is completely up to date, they change so fast.
Pictures are good though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
iandsm
Jan 3, 2008
Pakefield, Lowestoft, Suffolk, UK
Funster No
MH
Looking
Exp
Just had a quick look. Neither of the new aires in Carcassonne are on the site, one by the LeCite campsite and one by the mill weir, and I think the one they show may now be closed. No guide is completely up to date, they change so fast.
Pictures are good though.

Yes, as you say none are completely up to date, I use a combination for that reason but I think this is is good addition to the armoury.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back