Norfolk line - must book today! (1 Viewer)

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Norfolk line have cheap deals for 2010 using voucher code : TEF04

I have just booked two high season returns. Whitsun week for £52 and August for £78. there is no length supplements at least for 7M (normally £30) and my van is 2.9m high. apparently no charges for changes after booking........Unless more expensive timing.

END'S TODAY! SO HURRY!

Doh! Just saw Theonlysue post on same topic...But a timely reminder all the same!

Last edited:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
Norfolk line have cheap deals for 2010 using voucher code : TEF04

I have just booked two high season returns. Whitsun week for £52 and August for £78. there is no length supplements at least for 7M (normally £30) and my van is 2.9m high. apparently no charges for changes after booking........Unless more expensive timing.

END'S TODAY! SO HURRY!

Doh! Just saw Theonlysue post on same topic...But a timely reminder all the same!

Thanks for the Norfolkline offer, booked today for end of June, 2 weeks £52 return, dover to dunkerque (including credit card fee):thumb::thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tyrangie1

Free Member
Oct 6, 2008
Isle of Wight
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Thanks

Hi Thanks :thumb: for the code on the Norfolk line booked up for 6th Jan - 6th March at a price of £48 return which was half the price they originally gave us :Smile:. This is going to be our first trip so now all we need to do is find the way to Spain :Eeek:

OP
OP
Judge Mental

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Hi Thanks :thumb: for the code on the Norfolk line booked up for 6th Jan - 6th March at a price of £48 return which was half the price they originally gave us :Smile:. This is going to be our first trip so now all we need to do is find the way to Spain :Eeek:

It still seems to be working today ...SO HURRY!:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back