Rally New Year@Shrewsbury--the return (1 Viewer)

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Well we are sitting here on the show ground at Shrewsbury after a great weekend at the annual flower show with our N+B friends and I thought it was time that we came clean with our plans for New Year 2016/2017.

So "back by popular demand" we are running a New Year get together for N+B owners BUT we would like some FUNsters to join us to make it a proper party. For those that didn't join us last year I think I can say that we had a great time and saw the New Year in in some style.

The venue is the agricultural showground which is about 1/2 mile walk into Shrewsbury which in itself is a lovely town and offers plenty of shops, pubs, restaurants and general attractions. The camping will be on the field if it isn't too soft (or you are feeling brave) or on the roadway for hard standing if it is, either way we will have hook up for around 24 vans of which about 4 could be parked just outside the room for those that don't walk so well as we are about 200 metre walk/stagger from the room, (the limited mobility parking will be subject to review if the river comes up but we were OK last year).

"The room" yes we have a room for the duration and we can do with it as we wish (as long as we leave it as we find it). On New Years Eve we will have music and merriment and a Jacods table/American supper, there will be power in the room for anybody who wants to keep a curry or chilli warm.

You can arrive whenever you like but the official start will be Friday 30th and leave Monday 2nd of January, last years cost was £15 per night but I will confirm this and the booking contacts and details later.

We have about 8-10 vans in N+B (many of whom are in FUN as well) who want to come so I will say that we have 16 spaces available for FUN, first come first served so put your names down to register your interest and then at a later date you will be invited to part with cash to secure your place.

Any questions? Just post on here and I will try to answer.

Martin

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I worked in Shrewsbury for a year(y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Sorry, can't confirm at the moment till we get Angela's off duty.:(

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Sorry, can't confirm at the moment till we get Angela's off duty.:(
Hi Paul

I can put you down as interested as we don't need to part with any money yet, you can then check your plans when the time comes.

Martin

OP
OP
funflair

funflair

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 11, 2013
Guisborough
Funster No
MH
MORELO palace
Exp
since 2012
Hi Martin & Jen. :)

Rita and I would like to pop our names down for this one again please, having really enjoyed last year's event.

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)
Cheers Jock and Rita, on the list.

Martin

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
Carol and Ed may not have internet I believe they wanted to be on on list . Martin

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back