Free Member
Jun 15, 2016
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 747
Exp
Hi all

We are planning a trip to Scotland. Whilst there its a special birthday and we want to go to a really nice restaurant. We need though to be able to leave the Motorhome very near by so we can leave e dog onboard. Can anyone recommend somewhere special ideally west coast but open to other suggestions .
Thanks

OP
OP
Gillus

Gillus

Free Member
Jun 15, 2016
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Rollerteam 747
Exp
Yes like seafood but don't have a Huge wallet :LOL: We know this well we have stayed nearby before I guess we could phone them to see if we can stay in the car park. Thanks didn't think of it (y)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

big map

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 8, 2009
Poole
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2009
If you bank with Lloyds or have a gourmet card you get a significant discount at loch fyne.

Baileysbus

Free Member
Aug 2, 2016
Fife
Funster No
Exp
Start of 2016
I'd suggest the Three Chimneys Restaurant on Skye if you really want to splash out You'd need to book well in advance though. Kinloch campsite is nearby http://www.kinloch-campsite.co.uk. We're staying at the site next week ........ bit of a last minute decision so not able to visit 3 chimneys sadly!

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
Do you like sea food .. and have a big wallet ?

This is a very special place.. (plaice )

Large car park and almost sure you could park all night ..

Google map https://www.google.com/maps/@56.271...4!1sQcKCvw_htwh8_7g4dcXnOg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

We overnighted in their car park after enjoying a memorable meal.

Sadly it appears that many transport companies use their car park as an unofficial hub and we were woken in the early hours by a constant stream of trucks, loading and unloading.

There is a small car park on the bad bend close to the restaurant, which you could easily walk from.

Jul 26, 2015
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
Hoping to buy 2016
Exp
None whatsoever
Three Chimneys would be my choice too for a special meal.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back