Mount for directional wifi antenna (1 Viewer)

Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
I'm thinking of getting a Solwise unidirectional antenna and router. I don't want to permanently mount the antenna so am after advise about mounts that use suction mounts either to the side or top of the MH that will allow the antenna to be rotated for best signal. An omni would be easier but I'm not sure about the reduction in range with one of these.

Mar 10, 2016
Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class RMB 750HE
Exp
Three years and counting, 30 years a tent tower.
I'm thinking of getting a Solwise unidirectional antenna and router. I don't want to permanently mount the antenna so am after advise about mounts that use suction mounts either to the side or top of the MH that will allow the antenna to be rotated for best signal. An omni would be easier but I'm not sure about the reduction in range with one of these.
Try @Addie for advice on such, not sure if he's home but he does have an online chat on his website , very helpful

Aug 6, 2013
Kendal, Cumbria
Funster No
MH
Le-Voyageur RX958 Pl
Exp
since 1999
I've used these on all my caravans (& MH unless I've had a permanent roof mount). They don't mark the van & clips & mast can be removed easily. They don't fall off! The base plastic stays on the van. Only use the adhesive pads then the base plastic can be removed when you sell the van.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back