carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
hi all coming to Malvern this weekend, I am need of some help can anyone recommend me someone to fix my double Ali step which has broken on my motorerhom it's a retractable step that has given way on the joint tried to get li weld up in Newcastle no one seems to do it so looks like I am going to have to buy a new step ?
Also on the same trip out ripped my flamia awing its electric and its ripped behind repair so will need to buy a replacement awning or a full new awing can anyone help with this matter please ?

Cal54

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 25, 2014
Southport, UK
Funster No
MH
Leisuredrive Renoir
Exp
Since 1996
There is usually a trader on site that fits awning canopies who may be able to assist with that particular problem, I think it is Rose awnings. Can't help regarding the step I'm afraid, but again there may be a maintenance guy trader but not sure. Check your programme as soon as you arrive and book the work if appropriate, as they do get booked up.

Edit: check out the thread for the Lincoln show as a Funster named Ash, is a trader and you could see if he is at Malvern.

2nd edit: just noticed Ash has posted on the Malvern thread, he will be there so you could send him a message.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
OP
OP
carl65

carl65

Free Member
Jul 20, 2009
North Shields Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
There is usually a trader on site that fits awning canopies who may be able to assist with that particular problem, I think it is Rose awnings. Can't help regarding the step I'm afraid, but again there may be a maintenance guy trader but not sure. Check your programme as soon as you arrive and book the work if appropriate, as they do get booked up.

Edit: check out the thread for the Lincoln show as a Funster named Ash, is a trader and you could see if he is at Malvern.

2nd edit: just noticed Ash has posted on the Malvern thread, he will be there so you could send him a message.
Superb thanks

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
You can get the awning fabric replaced far cheaper than a new awning