Rally Chat Early Bird discount £10 off Malvern show end of Sept (1 Viewer)

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/caravans/news/10-off-tickets-for-caravan-big-weekender

This show costs £33 If you want to be in the MotorhomeFun rally section at this show . This discount would bring it down to £22. + £5 for your entertainment tickets if you require them . We do not know how long this early bird discount is on for it may even be took of whilst i am typing . This is the thread for the rally on Fun it has all the phone numbers and the contact is Paul . You will not be able to book the rally section on line only by phone 01684584924 ask for Paul /Helen

For those who have already booked and did not get the discount Paul will reimburse please leave calling Paul for reimbursement till tomorrow he needs to sort out a code to do this you will need you ref and card details to hand when you call x

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/malvern-caravan-show-30th-sep-2nd-oct-2016.133657/

kind regards Kate x

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Just booked a few moments ago Kath. (y) They were aware of the discount code.

For those not yet booked, it is important to mention Motorhomefun if wishing to rally with other Funsters.

The tickets go out in about a month's time, and as we'll already be away, we are collecting ours upon arrival. In the meantime, an email confirmation has been promised. All very slick and efficient. (y)

Cheers,

Jock & Rita. :)

DuxDeluxe

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 10, 2008
Planet Zog
Funster No
MH
A woosh bang van
Exp
since 2008
https://www.outandaboutlive.co.uk/caravans/news/10-off-tickets-for-caravan-big-weekender

This show costs £33 If you want to be in the MotorhomeFun rally section at this show . This discount would bring it down to £22. + £5 for your entertainment tickets if you require them . We do not know how long this early bird discount is on for it may even be took of whilst i am typing . This is the thread for the rally on Fun it has all the phone numbers and the contact is Paul . You will not be able to book the rally section on line only by phone 01684584924 ask for Paul /Helen

For those who have already booked and did not get the discount Paul will reimburse please leave calling Paul for reimbursement till tomorrow he needs to sort out a code to do this you will need you ref and card details to hand when you call x

http://www.motorhomefun.co.uk/forum/threads/malvern-caravan-show-30th-sep-2nd-oct-2016.133657/

kind regards Kate x
Going to give them a call tomorrow. Hope to see a load of you there. @Debs have you seen this?

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Booked this morning, and received the early bird discount.
Thurs to mon £23!! :)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
One entertainment ticket booked. Can I sit with you all please so I not on own. Don't know if any other solos going. Ty.

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
The early bird discount is still on :) :) :) come on grab yourself a bargain Funsters x

Debs

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 9, 2014
West Notts
Funster No
MH
A class Adria Vision
Is this like the other Malvern show where we can dress up if we want to?
You can dress how you want to Joy:LOL:...but it's not a 'themed' show like last weeks....well, it wasn't last year....unless you want to take a lead from the tribute acts that are on....

Rod Stewart & The Bee Gees....so spose you could do 70's/80's.....if you really really wanted to;) x

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006

Joy you can dress up if you want to you ;)

I can confirm this. Sorted.

I spoke to a human. Really quite a rewarding experience for a change. I must try it more often.

Brian does this mean you have booked and coming to the show ;)
Kate

OP
OP
Ambilkate

Ambilkate

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 15, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
HYMER 654
Exp
since 2006
The early bird discount is still on :):):) come on grab yourself a bargain Funsters x

Reactions: Jim

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Joy, you are at will as to whether you get dressed or not. Personally, I'm not brave enough to even think about not getting dressed. :rofl:

Cheers,

Jock. ;)

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
on....
Rod Stewart &

Therein lies the flaw in this plan. I'm sure this is the guy we saw at the last show we went to, to call him abysmal is to insult all abysmal artists. He had all the charisma of Gordon Brown on a bad day, sung as well too.

We have paid for entertainment but I'll take earplugs for the first half.

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Ple
Therein lies the flaw in this plan. I'm sure this is the guy we saw at the last show we went to, to call him abysmal is to insult all abysmal artists. He had all the charisma of Gordon Brown on a bad day, sung as well too.

We have paid for entertainment but I'll take earplugs for the first half.
p
Please tell me he doesn't wiggle his bottom at the audience.

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Please tell me he doesn't wiggle his bottom at the audience.

I doubt he could do that and attempt to sing at the same time.

He really screwed up, he droned on with every song by Rod that never got played by anyone and ended on Maggie which he did a reasonable job of but by then people were hacking at their wrists with anything they could lay their hands on. I was offered £100 for the loan of my Swiss Army Knife but I refused, I was thinking I's be needing it soon myself. The only happy campers were old and deaf or totally blotto.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back